Forum for travel reports and travel questions
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 588
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:53 pm
- Kiting since: 2004
- Local Beach: Brouwersdam/Vrouwenpolder/Oostvoorne/Krabbendijke, NL
Surfers Paradise, BE
- Favorite Beaches: El Coche, Ras Sudr
- Style: Wake-,Freestyle
- Gear: Naish kites, Nobile board, Mystic harnass and O’neill wetsuit.
- Location: Belgium
Was looking for the best windy spot close to Belgium for a last minute travel for some good training. Not sure if it's going to happen because my friend needs to come back on tuesday already. But I found this spot at Faro, looked pretty sick on google earth. Anyway, just wondering how the wind is over there now? Windguru looks pretty good, but is it good (wind directions N-ENE etc)? What about 4kiters(.com), are they open?
Grts and thanks!
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:01 pm
I´m João from 4 kiters. Yep, we are operating and it seems that conditions are going to be great.
Return to “Travel”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests