Forum for travel reports and travel questions
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2895
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:35 pm
- Kiting since: 2009
- Local Beach: Kp, MBay, Rond
- Favorite Beaches: Kp, MBay, Rond, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Gen4 Prodigy 5m and 7m
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Mako Classic 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Galaxy board
Engine Harness and sliding
- Location: Southwestern Ontario
Can anyone comment on the conditions near the Pullman for Hydrofoiling. We typically stay up north on Cayo Guillermo but thought we would try something else this time.
Also which are the best rooms for kiters considering proximity to the beach and all the gear etc....
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 472
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:13 am
- Kiting since: 2003
- Local Beach: Keswick
- Favorite Beaches: Choche
South Padre Island
- Style: Allaround
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo
- Brand Affiliation: None
For Hydrofoiling in Cuba check out Santa Lucia. Large bay , deeper water. waves offshore. Going back in a couple weeks (4th year in a row( for KBH
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:20 pm
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cayo Coco -Cayo Guillermo-Jardines del Rey-Santa Lucia ,Camaguey.
- Favorite Beaches: Playa Pilar,Cayo Coco,Santa Maria del Mar.
- Style: free
- Gear: F-ONE -- CORE 7 m to 16 m
- Brand Affiliation: sponsor by and ambassador of F-ONE and CORE
Cayo Coco is perfect, just in front of the hotel pullman we have a very nice spot for Hydrofoiling.
If you need help for the package go to kitesurfcubatravel.com and we will help you.
Return to “Travel”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests