Forum for travel reports and travel questions
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:57 pm
- Kiting since: 2002
- Local Beach: A muddy estuary 40 miles from home called Weston super mare.
- Favorite Beaches: So many. In no particular order - Outer Hebrides, Wales, Cornwall, Mauritius, Cape Verde, Portugal, Brazil, Barbados, Sardinia
- Style: Strapless surfboard & strapless foiling
- Gear: Airush Wave 7, 9, 10, Varial X 14m and sometimes my GF's Airush Diamonds, 5.5, 7, 9, 12. Ultra v2's 7, 10, 14
Firewire Evo Helium 5'3" , Airush Converse 6'. Airush Core v2 foil on a Shinn foil board. Shinn Bronq.
- Brand Affiliation: I like the build, ethics and kites from Airush. I've had Ozone, Liquid Force, PLKB, Flexifoil
- Location: Bath, UK
Considering a visit to sardinia for two weeks.
Two of us, one a TT'r I mostly ride surfboard, learning to foil. I do TT when I have to.
Worth a visit for the above skills?
I'm assuming it's not really a surfboard/wave spot island, would take my TT and my foil.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 40031
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Favorite Beaches: same
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
Find almost all spots on here https://se.kiteforum.com/spots
There is a great wave spot...use the link to find it, forgot the name. It’s on the west coast.
The most beautiful beach is in La Cinta, in San Teodoro. Beautiful city as well. It’s in the northeast.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:25 pm
- Local Beach: Latina beach Italy and...Naish beach Maui
- Favorite Beaches: Latina, Porto Pollo - Italy , Kitebeach. Kihei - Maui
- Style: old and new school
- Gear: Flysurfer Sonic FR, Speed, Boost, Cronix, Naish Pivot, Flysurfer Radical 5, Door 5, Kazuma custom wave boards
Capo Mannu, Chia, Marina delle Rose and La Ciaccia are among the best wave kite spots in the Mediterranean. If you find an accomodation in the sardinian North Shore (Palau, Santa Teresa di Gallura) you can ride with your TT board or foil board at Porto Pollo, Rena Majore and Vignola. When the Maestrale is strong enough Marina delle Rose offers medium to big waves, It's really a beautiful place and the locals are friendly. I put some pics asap.
- These users thanked the author haiku for the post:
- SonnyRider (Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:01 pm)
Return to “Travel”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests