i'ver been many times in Kalavarda, at lasts this June
-in Kalavarda there is no ATM but in FANES.
- the shallow area is very short about 5 meters.
- shorty and lycra is okay, but you also have days in Sept. were i prefer a shorty
- the Meltemi wind normaly is still good at the beginning of Sept., an it is still more than the forcast at Windfinder about 5-7 Kn more.
- the water in Kalavarda is a bit choppy normaly, but you also could have little waves, it's like iliana wrote, the same in Theologos and Fanes.
- Speed 18 and 10 is perfect, in the morning about 10-11 you will be with your 18 the first on the water
if you need more information about the Spot or the Station in Kalavarda check www.kite-kalavarda.com
or (Kite Kalavarda on FB), also you can contact the guys from www.ola-sportreisen.de
, the Station in Kalavarda is from OLA.
maybe i'am also in the beginning of Sept. back in Kalavarda.