Forum for travel reports and travel questions
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:12 am
- Kiting since: 2008
- Local Beach: North Sea (NL)
- Favorite Beaches: Wijk aan Zee (NL)
Baltic Sea (DE)
- Style: strictly unstrapped, increasing foiling
- Gear: CORE / Flysurfer / Naish / Firewire / Duotone
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Germany
I´ll spend two weeks in Brittany beginning of September.
I´ve been there couple of times already in June / Oct, rather unlucky in terms of wind.
I´d like to get your recommendations for locations with consistent wind (thermal?) and waves.
My guess is that Brittany´s south coast is generally more recommendable because of thermal local winds. Waves might come more from northern directions, however (early autumn swells from north Atlantic).
Many thanks in advance, Onda
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 618
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:21 am
- Kiting since: 2009
- Local Beach: Charleston, SC - Folly Beach
- Favorite Beaches: Folly Beach, Wrightsville Beach, Playa Avellanas, Barker's, GC, East End, St. Croix,VI
- Style: Surf mostly, some freeride
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo Roam 7,12
Ocean Rodeo Crave 9
5'2" North Whip CSC
5'4" Tomo Hydroshort
Slingshot H4 Batwing foil
- Brand Affiliation: Ocean Rodeo
- Location: Charleston, SC
I'm possible doing the same (less time) and in October.
Return to “Travel”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests