Forum for travel reports and travel questions
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:05 pm
- Local Beach: Ireland
- Style: Onshore dumpy beach breaks, small airs
- Gear: Flexifoil Shiva 3D 2015 11m
Pansh Aurora II 10m
Gastra Spark 2013 7m
Best Guroo 2008 6M
Flysurfer Radical 5 138 * 42
Alpine Foil VR5 V2 with XLP wing
- Brand Affiliation: None
I'm travelling to the algarve next week from Ireland with my girlfriend for a couple of days from 16th to 20th September.
Staying in albuferia but hoping to get down to Lagos lagoon for an afternoon of kiting some day provided there is nice wind.
Any recommendations for a location to rent all kite equipment? (Board, kite, harness). I'm 100kg so I would prefer not to bring my range of kites if I'm only going to get one day of kiting.
All the websites I have found seem to require proof of your IKO level, I don't have this did the course about 5 years ago and have long since lost the cert. I am a confident intermediate kilter (Jumps, rolls, low powered kiteloops etc.)
Also if anyone anyone here would like to meet up for a session that would be great
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:25 pm
- Local Beach: Marina Muiderzand and Wijk aan Zee The Netherlands
- Favorite Beaches: Lagoa Tabuba Paracuru Brazil El Cotillo Fuerteventura
- Style: Kitefoil wave old school jumper
- Gear: Moses Comet Naish Pivot
- Brand Affiliation: kiteoutlet.eu
Alvor river is great! do not know of any rental possibilities....
Return to “Travel”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest