Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Brazil - Sao Miguel do Gostoso (Rio Grande do Norte)?

Forum for travel reports and travel questions
athen
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Brazil - Sao Miguel do Gostoso (Rio Grande do Norte)?

Postby athen » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:54 pm

Good day Kiteforum users :D

any useful advice on the Brazilian areas of São Miguel do Gostoso (state of Rio Grande do Norte) ?

I've already collected a lot of information about the wind, the best months, etc.
My plan is to go there around mid/end January when in the Ceara the wind starts to be less reliable. Isn't it?

actually my biggest concern is which are the best SPOTS where you can kite and sleep directly on the beach without having to use a car everyday ?

(I found out that many spots there more or less like in Paracuru... has this kind of "problem". I mean... maybe for many people this is not a problem, but for myself this means a very stressful holidays)

I am not looking for night parties, nor nightlife, nothing... (I go there with my wife) when we have a few bars and restaurants where to eat daily it's enough.

Any rooms contact or advice is really appreciated. Thank you!! :bye:

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 98 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Re: Brazil - Sao Miguel do Gostoso (Rio Grande do Norte)?

Postby Toby » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:36 pm

Yes, wind is less in January in Ceara.

oksman
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Ilhabela
Favorite Beaches: Ceara, Ilhabela
Style: Freeride, Freestyle
Gear: North Vegas 2018 9m and 13m
North TS 2018 138
Ronix Boots and NTT straps
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brazil - Sao Miguel do Gostoso (Rio Grande do Norte)?

Postby oksman » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:45 am

athen wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:54 pm
Good day Kiteforum users :D

any useful advice on the Brazilian areas of São Miguel do Gostoso (state of Rio Grande do Norte) ?

I've already collected a lot of information about the wind, the best months, etc.
My plan is to go there around mid/end January when in the Ceara the wind starts to be less reliable. Isn't it?

actually my biggest concern is which are the best SPOTS where you can kite and sleep directly on the beach without having to use a car everyday ?

(I found out that many spots there more or less like in Paracuru... has this kind of "problem". I mean... maybe for many people this is not a problem, but for myself this means a very stressful holidays)

I am not looking for night parties, nor nightlife, nothing... (I go there with my wife) when we have a few bars and restaurants where to eat daily it's enough.

Any rooms contact or advice is really appreciated. Thank you!! :bye:
If you want to stay at the best spot you have either two options: Pousada Mi Secreto or Pousada do Gostoso.

I haven't been there for some years, so there might be some new options available. Make sure they are close to the ones I told you

Return to “Travel”