Rare Poster
Weight: 95
Gear: f one
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Motorhome looking for parteners

Postby Céline Riant » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:42 pm

My name is Lucas, I'm on my fifty's and I live in Versailles , Paris area (Parc Natural de la Haut Vallée de Chevreuse). I own and old motorhome , a J5 Peugeot, GPL-Benzina, pretty smail (5 meters long for 2,20 high).
I'm looking for anyone , even 1 or 2 people interested on taking the motorhome to Fuerteventura e/o Lanzarote, for the winter and back to Paris.
The Goal is sharing the travel expenses because the Ferries from and back to Seville from the Canaries Islands are really expensive if you are not a local Canarian residence.
I listen all formulas of sharing, even by 50%, and sharing repairs too, or just taking there just for the trip and also of course use it there at least for 2 months each under alternative basis...one at the time.
I hope this project interest someone because having a house there I consider not much economic to take it because anyway I will not able to use it more than a month over there and for a months paying that expensive Ferry is not whorty at all...
Do not hesitate to contact me and ask any other information you will like to know about the Motorhome or the proposal.
Best regards hoping this find some trips friends interested , best regards Céline and Lucas

Return to “Travel”