Forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:27 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Lowestoft England
I've just started my own site, i do kite repairs and add fifth line connections and all work on any kite...Tell me what you guys think about prices etc.I've tried to make them as reasonable as possible..
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 8775
- Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Gear: 10 Nemi HP, 15m Flysurfer..
- Brand Affiliation: none, formally BEST Marketing Director.
andy,people need to see the quality of the repairs, throw some pics upon your website..
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Kees and 6 guests