Camera & Acsessory Quality

Forum for kitesurfers
lewmt
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mtns
Brand Affiliation: None

Camera & Acsessory Quality

Postby lewmt » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:59 pm

Which camera seems to have the best overall quality (gopro type)? Also if you like the quality of product you use do the accessories match with that quality?

The reason I ask is - I have a GP Hero 4 silver. I have no issues with the product quality of the camera even though I'm not super techy. However, I have a remote (also GP) that is absolute crap. Its been used maybe a total of 2 hours since bought new @ 2 yrs ago. Its been sitting for maybe 7-8 months since it was used last & I decided to charge it up & take it out last weekend. Won't charge. Check web site....support gives me a couple of things to try & both fail. Of course its over a year old, so, I'm SOL on getting a new 1.

Are there better quality camera options? I'd need 2 things primarily - ease of use & product quality (longevity). I'm not techy or patient enough to spend hours editing or enhancing. I mostly like to analyze what I'm doing for self-improvement & then toss it out. Occasionally there's a shot I want to keep but not much. I also want to be able to use the accessories with the same confidence that I have with the camera itself. Is there any such camera company out there?

Return to “Kitesurfing”