Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:52 pm
- Local Beach: Playa Del Carmen
- Brand Affiliation: None
I have been looking online for a Light wind board and thinking of buying the Cabrinha Stylus but I cannot find any reviews of this board?
Anybody riding one that can tell me how it is please?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 789
- Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2002 1:00 am
- Local Beach: Okaloosa Island
- Favorite Beaches: In no particular order; Kailua Beach, Oahu; Lake Nitinaht, BC; OBX
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo Flite 17, Flite 12, Prodigy 9.5, Prodigy 7, Litewave Carbon Wing, Mako 150, Slingshot FSurf
- Brand Affiliation: XL Kites
- Location: XL Kites.com
Disclaimer: I sell these and many others...
I've been using the Stylus for a number of years, however, the board changed shape for 2018. For a board made for light wind, and most likely flat water, it performs pretty well in choppy, open ocean water. We have one that we use for lessons in light wind, so I've got a pretty good amount of time using it. I've tended to only the ride the larger size (160) as I'm 230 lbs, but the 150 is also pretty nice, too. And even though I mostly use it in light wind, it's also pretty easy to jump with it, too. There's just enough rocker to eat the chop and make it playful, which is somewhat novel for a big board. Good luck on your search and let me know if you have more questions.
Return to “Reviews”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests