Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Core kites and kiteboarding industry sales this year

Postby wrogu » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:24 am

longwhitecloud wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:52 pm
the brand loyalty level within kiteboarding is insane, i dont think that helps
Really?
None of my firends had problems jumping brands once they got a very good deal on new gear from 'the other brand dealer'. Me neither.
I have flown on 4 kite brands kites now. But I have always tried to keep one model quiver with exception to LW kite - ie. vegas + dyno.

I agree on high prices - I try to be loyal to the brand I like more but if the deal on a kite I like just a tiny bit less is sooo much better, I change.
In case of a distributor = kite shop - do you know how high the marku up is ? :wink:

CaptainCore
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Seabrook Kent
Favorite Beaches: Nyali - Kenya
Style: Old School
Gear: Core Nexus. Fusion 4, Moses
Brand Affiliation: Gods own Core.

Postby CaptainCore » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:49 am

Is there some way we could encourage MatteoV's friends to help him with an intervention?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufVycRhwy80

Matteo V
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Matteo V » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:47 pm

CaptainCore wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:49 am
Is there some way we could encourage MatteoV's friends to help him with an intervention?
Come on Cappy! You got more than that, don't ya??? I mean that one just dead ends.

No more anti religion insults directed toward someone who is non religious?
No more jokes about offspring of immigrants?
No more hits on foreigners?

You just recycled my honest suggestion to you from a previous post on M&M's global warming thread, page 34.
Matteo V wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:23 pm
For the second part of your response - I feel unfortunate to share some of your views, though I do so in a much less "I am right and everyone else is wrong" way. I guess I believe in the saying "to each his own". And I encourage others to have their own opinions, beliefs, and even superstitions. It is too bad that some of humanity will always have extreme views on both sides.

But I cannot help feeling that all this "religion/deism" bashing is more of a call for help on your part. I have a hard time figuring out where you were triggered by a reference to my beliefs in my previous posts. Though it does seem life has dealt you a bad hand. Unfortunately, my views are more aligned with your stated views on that subject. So if you are here actually hoping for some prayers, you are barking up the wrong tree with your reference to me. I would suggest counseling.

Over all, it is good you are here, if for nothing else than to set the bar low and let everyone know the quality of person that Core supports.

And congratulations if you are actually "turning over a new leaf". Whether Core finally stepped in and gave you an ultimatum, or if you are doing this on your own, I could get used to the "new Graeme F". I would hope you would still make the effort to register your opinion here from time to time, even if it would not take so much work from me anymore.

CaptainCore
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Seabrook Kent
Favorite Beaches: Nyali - Kenya
Style: Old School
Gear: Core Nexus. Fusion 4, Moses
Brand Affiliation: Gods own Core.

Postby CaptainCore » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:44 pm

No, I'm truly sorry for tormenting you.
I'ts clear you probably do need some help.
I shan't bother you any more, you're fine, there's nothing wrong with wearing a PSD and boots whilst riding a slider on a foil board, everybody does it, don't we everyone?
We'll all try and make the nasty kiteboard companies reduce their margins so they make no money from you in future.
Just please, visit a professional, before it's too late.
Promise now.

Matteo V
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Matteo V » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:39 pm

CaptainCore wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:44 pm
No, I'm truly sorry for tormenting you.
I'ts clear you probably do need some help.
I shan't bother you any more, you're fine, there's nothing wrong with wearing a PSD and boots whilst riding a slider on a foil board, everybody does it, don't we everyone?
We'll all try and make the nasty kiteboard companies reduce their margins so they make no money from you in future.
Just please, visit a professional, before it's too late.
Promise now.

Waaaaaayyyyyyy too clean for there to have not been "a talking to" by higher ups. Maybe my efforts have been successful! If this is the best you get, it is still a huge improvement. I'll take personal attacks over drunken blatant bigotry any day. Thanks Core!

nothing2seehere
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2012
Weight: 72
Local Beach: Calshot, Hayling, Meon - Southcoast UK
Gear: Duotone Rebel, Evo SLS, Flysurfer Soul/Peak, Ocean rodeo jester, Airush Ultra, shinn boards

Postby nothing2seehere » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:30 pm

Matteo V wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:39 pm
Waaaaaayyyyyyy too clean for there to have not been "a talking to" by higher ups. Maybe my efforts have been successful! If this is the best you get, it is still a huge improvement. I'll take personal attacks over drunken blatant bigotry any day. Thanks Core!
Umm, maybe I missed it - but why all the personal attacks?

knotwindy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: baja, gorge
Style: erratic to none
Gear: yes, I use gear

Postby knotwindy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:42 pm

Because they are both being childish
And want to have the last word

PullStrings
Very Frequent Poster