Rare Poster
Local Beach: Ocean City, Maryland, USA
Style: Beginner
Gear: Rental gear
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cartagena Colombia - looking for lessons

Postby Plueh » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:35 am

I am heading to Cartagena, Colombia and other areas of the Colombia North Coast in Jan/Feb/Mar, and looking to take some kitesurfing lessons. I took one lesson maybe 8 years ago just for a few hours, and have no experience beyond that. I am confident in the ocean though, and have done some surfing, and wakeboarding.

Looking for someone local to do some lessons, it can be informal, but I'd like to see if I can do it for a lower price than the standard kitesurfing school packages. I can be flexible on timing, location, and I can also speak intermediate Spanish so the instructor does not need to speak English.

If anyone is interested, or knows of anyone, let me know!

pixelpedro
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: not telling
Favorite Beaches: So far: Santa Cruz, Pismo, Hood River
Style: lil this ... lil dat
Gear: The one that flies and floats
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Cartagena Colombia - looking for lessons

Postby pixelpedro » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:47 pm

Plueh wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:35 am
I am heading to Cartagena, Colombia and other areas of the Colombia North Coast in Jan/Feb/Mar, and looking to take some kitesurfing lessons. I took one lesson maybe 8 years ago just for a few hours, and have no experience beyond that. I am confident in the ocean though, and have done some surfing, and wakeboarding.

Looking for someone local to do some lessons, it can be informal, but I'd like to see if I can do it for a lower price than the standard kitesurfing school packages. I can be flexible on timing, location, and I can also speak intermediate Spanish so the instructor does not need to speak English.

If anyone is interested, or knows of anyone, let me know!
I'll pm you info as I'm not sure it's cool to blast someone's WhatApp digits in a post. DISCLAIMER I don't know this person personally but the person that recommended them to me I do.

Plueh
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Ocean City, Maryland, USA
Style: Beginner
Gear: Rental gear
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Santa Veronica Colombia

Postby Plueh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:23 am

Thanks a bunch Pedro, much appreciated!

Return to “Kitesurfing”