mmac
Medium Poster
Local Beach: IOP
Style: surf
Gear: Duotone
Brand Affiliation: none

Re: Durability of current Lift foils

Postby mmac » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:26 pm

No issues with my 2018 150 wing and mast. Been riding them regularly for a year in ocean conditions and they've been perfectly durable. Keep the covers on when transporting and they should serve you well. I love the Lift 150 & 170 wings, btw.

patrelsa
Rare Poster
Gear: kite
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby patrelsa » Thu May 02, 2019 2:47 pm

Ive just cracked my (second wing)2018 Lift 200 wing again after only 30 days of use....I never hit the bottom with the wings.....or jump .......they just cant seem to take the stress of 110 kilos rider.... i guess I must find a more durable wing

pitbulldoug
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Fortaleza,Cumbuco,Uruau,CE Brasil Ventura Co.California
Style: Wave and foil
Gear: Naish Kites/Wings,ASD surfboards Fortaleza CE Brasil,Kalama supfoil, MHL kitefoil,GoFoil surffoils,Scrivy Surfboards CA.Axis foils,Camet winging boards,Starboard/Airush Wings
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Postby pitbulldoug » Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 pm

Been riding a couple of 170 wings since they came out many many hours in the US and NE Brasil and have not had any issues with them with a quite few interactions with underwater obstacles sand,reef,sticks etc and still going strong, and I’m 225 dry,Also same thing sup foiling on 200 wing since they came out a lot of torque with my weight no issues as well! So have to say generally for me MHL latest build construction is working well for me hope it continues! I did have a few issues with old 1st gen mast but that was many years ago, seems like their manufacture overseas is doing a good job on the new generation construction,great wings especially for larger riders👍

Return to “Hydrofoil”