Yes. I figured that at my 200 lbs the 683s delivers just as much lowend and feels faster (while top speed is just a notch higher). I think a 900-100 sq.cm wing is golden for my very carvy and speedy riding style.
Edited and updatedgrigorib wrote: ↑Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:20 pm1. Any mast fits any fuselage (except upcoming aluminum setup). There are at least 2 pretty adapters out there to fit Hoverglide mast to any fuselage.
2. Kite 680 and 647 fuselages fit following wings - 558/550/548/590 freeride, 580/600/600a/637/645 race. Also fit Slingshot 545 (558) freeride and 576 (580) race wings
3. Kite 680 and 647 fuselages fit following stabilizers - 325/330 freeride, 345/380/420/425 race. Also fit Slingshot 328 (330) freeride and 342 (345) race stabilizers.
4. Kite/Surf/SUP 749/710 fuselages fit 633/683s/790/873 wings and 483/450 stabilizers. Could also be used with roughly fitting kite stabilizers but there were conflicting reports on whether those perform well
5. Windsurf 838 fuselage fits 683/639 wings and 483/450 stabilizer
6. Windsurf 900 fuselage fits 633/683s/790/780/900 wings and 425 stabilizer. I’d guess 483/450 might fit too and it makes sense for larger wings.
P.S. I'm not affiliated with Moses
P.P.S. Any corrections are welcome
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests