A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:16 am
- Local Beach: la trinchera
- Favorite Beaches: maule region
- Style: Freeride,foilride
- Gear: switch helium3 7m 2018
skywalker 135 x48 2007
nobile 2hd 134x42 2018
Manta foil 2015/2018
- Brand Affiliation: none
- Location: Chile/Brasil
tell me a little about the windranges on pansh kites.
what to expect from lets say a 3and 5 m genesis and a 7m aurora 3?
what would i be comparing the 7m aurora in to sle kite?would a 7m aurora be like a 10 m sle?
can you tel me sweetspots ang range?
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:49 pm
- Local Beach: french alps lake
- Favorite Beaches: the next one
- Style: wave kitefoil
- Gear: Flysurfer soul, concept air wave, foil ketos
- Brand Affiliation: None
to be not (never..?) over powered you can consider the Concept air wave
i try the 4.5 in 33/43 kts with 13m lines it works..(i am 87kg)
and the 3m with 22m lines in 40 to 50 kts it works better...i can probably support some few knots more
the same day a friend was riding with the 2.3m (he is 73kg) and it was definitivly not the limit of the kite...
theses kites have probably a windrange of 20 or more kts...for the 2.3, 3m and 4.5...
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests