Post your videos here. Use the "Video" tag to embed Youtube and Vimeo videos!
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 1:00 am
- Local Beach: Currently living in Blouberg, Cape Town, ZA
- Favorite Beaches: Shoreham-by-sea, UK
Waddell Creek - Santa Cruz, USA
Tableview, Cape Town, SA
- Style: Waves / Foiling
- Gear: F-one Breeze 15m, Bandits 11,8,6
Pocket 13cm with a Mirage 800, 85cm mast
Trax Carbon 137
- Brand Affiliation: Progression Sports (Formally Fat Sand)
- Location: Shoreham-by-Sea, UK. Owner of Progression Sports
There is one bad habit that most people slip into when learning to Kitefoil and often have no idea how much it is affecting their progression. What is it? Riding with your front hand off the bar! In this video, we'll go over why this is such a problem, how it will affect your stance and what to focus on to stop yourself needing to take that hand off.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:36 pm
- Local Beach: West Coast Cape Town
- Gear: 5th gear
This seems like quite a good instructional video, except for the 'open the door' part. All the riding is done here with only one hand on the bar!
Return to “Videos”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests