Forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 3529
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:15 am
- Style: Professional Online Kitebored Commenter.
- Gear: Flysurfer VMGs 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 18. Foilboard ( Masts 75 110 125 Wings 880 1100 1350) with Ronix Ones attached. Soon to retire to Wingfoiling.
to fix a one pump delamination kite quick n easy
electric plastic bag sealer/heated in front of valves, chop them
chop out connectors on leading edge and patch them all
boil off the remainung inflstion valve and deflation valve - clean. them up and glue them back on
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:41 pm
- Gear: Kites - Ventum Xcite & Xplore
Boards - Joyrider & Karma
Bar - Tough Bar
- Brand Affiliation: Ventum Kiteboarding
Herman wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:06 am
Can these glue foiled "welded" joints be peeled back by softening in ~ boiling water in the traditional way??
Yes but how easy they come off depends on the used glue foil and also how well the process worked.
- These users thanked the author Ventum for the post:
- Herman (Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:00 pm)
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 62 guests