Forum for kitesurfers
Matteo V
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Covid vaccine

Postby Matteo V » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:48 am

airsail wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:30 am
Liability, the employer could be sued should another employee contract the virus and it is traced to an unvaccinated employee.
Yes it’s a long shot, but I’m guessing the insurance industry will mandate the requirement, and I’m sure not many employers would take the risk going it alone.
So does it work both ways?

If I really need to keep my job, but am concerned that there is no long term data on the effects of the vaccine, can I sue my employer for coming down with "longterm chronic fatigue" from a required vaccine.......or does it only work one way against the employee?

Not to mention, what precedent has ever been set to show liability for passing on a nearly 100% survivable virus? Has any one ever been sued for killing someone because they gave them the flu?

The thing that amazes me most about the hype around Covid-19 is the absolute lack of memory indicative of brainwashing. Does no one remember how things worked in 2019?

airsail
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 80kg
Local Beach: Queens Beach North, Queensland, Australia
Favorite Beaches: Queens North, I don’t travel much
Style: Foiling
Gear: Sonic 3 15mtr, Soul 10 mtr, BRM Clouds 8, 6.2, 4.8, 3.7
Lift, Naish and Levitaz foils
Carbonco and home build boards
Ozone and Duotone wings
Naish Hover 95 foilboard
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby airsail » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:00 am

Matteo V wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:48 am
airsail wrote:
Liability, the employer could be sued should another employee contract the virus and it is traced to an unvaccinated employee.
Yes it’s a long shot, but I’m guessing the insurance industry will mandate the requirement, and I’m sure not many employers would take the risk going it alone.

If I really need to keep my job, but am concerned that there is no long term data on the effects of the vaccine, can I sue my employer for coming down with "longterm chronic fatigue" from a required vaccine.......or does it only work one way against the employee?

Not to mention, what precedent has ever been set to show liability for passing on a nearly 100% survivable virus? Has any one ever been sued for killing someone because they gave them the flu?

The thing that amazes me most about the hype around Covid-19 is the absolute lack of memory indicative of brainwashing. Does no one remember how things worked in 2019?
Children are already banned from childcare here if not vaccinated due to the risk to other children and staff, and that was before Covid.

Dave_5280
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1997
Weight: 78 kg
Favorite Beaches: Kanaha Beach Park, Maui, Hawaii, U.S.
Style: Freeride
Gear: Switchblades, Contras, CF Raptor TT. Ozone Frenzy foil kites with skis. Fixed bridle foil kites on handles with MBS landboard. Progression Sports videos.

Postby Dave_5280 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:08 am

Global case counts will exceed 100 million in a few days, and deaths over 2 million. Long COVID symptoms over 6 months, are estimated for 10% to 22% of the cases. In the U.S. 9.3 million have received the first vaccine dose and 27.7 million doses have been distributed. Worldwide 28.6 million have been vaccinated. Population counts are 7.7 billion global, and about 331 million in the U.S.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

https://www.census.gov/popclock/world

Matteo V

Postby Matteo V » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:34 am

airsail wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:00 am
Matteo V wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:48 am
airsail wrote:

Children are already banned from childcare here if not vaccinated due to the risk to other children and staff, and that was before Covid.
Ok, maybe I can make this simple for you.

Say in 2019, there is footage of you coughing on a couple in an airport. Records show that the female died of flu symptoms one month later, and the male died 6 months later due to complications from pneumonia after a longer than normal battle with the flu.

Are you responsible for their death??? Can that footage be used to sue you, the airport, or your employer where you likely contracted that flu? SERIOUSLY ASKING!!!

And remember, it is no longer considered a crime in the state of California to not tell a sex partner that you have aids, before you have unprotected sex with them. So how in the hell can there be any liability for giving someone the flu???

We know when (January 2020). But what we don't know is how..........

How did the entire mentality of humanity go from no liability consideration of being in public or on the job and transmitting a disease with an extremely low death rate, to this Covid-19 INSANITY?

Havre
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Local Beach: Oslo
Favorite Beaches: Jericoacoara (area) & Cabarete
Gear: Ozone Edge v11 13m, Ozone Edge v11 9m, Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic X Harness, Mystic Stealth Bar

Postby Havre » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:08 am

airsail wrote:
Havre wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:16 pm
airsail wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:57 pm
The government in Oz isn’t making it mandatory, but the commercial world is. Employers must provide a safe workplace, having someone unvaccinated on site fails this requirement. So if you want to be an employee, get on an aircraft, travel overseas, go on a cruise etc, your not going to have much choice.
How is that unsafe?

Just today the Norwegian Prime Minister pointed out that it is far from proven that being vaccinated stops you from spreading the virus. She actually said it probably doesn’t. And if the vaccines work why would you care what others do?
But why? If the vaccine is not stopping any spread?

And would this also apply for influenza?

Dave_5280
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Switchblades, Contras, CF Raptor TT. Ozone Frenzy foil kites with skis. Fixed bridle foil kites on handles with MBS landboard. Progression Sports videos.

Postby Dave_5280 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:35 am

Not knowing if the Covid vaccines stop transmissions is not proof that they do not stop transmissions.

In the U.S., worker’s compensation insurance is already covering the cost of Covid claims from working, and the largest I’ve heard of is $1.6 million. Also, employer provided health insurance is covering non-work related claims, and the biggest of those I’ve seen was over $900,000, as well as covering all of the testing and vaccine cost.

Dave_5280
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dave_5280 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:43 am

Let’s flatten the infodemic curve -https://www.who.int/news-room/spotlight ... emic-curve

Havre
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Ozone Edge v11 13m, Ozone Edge v11 9m, Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic X Harness, Mystic Stealth Bar

Postby Havre » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:06 am

Dave_5280 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:35 am
Not knowing if the Covid vaccines stop transmissions is not proof that they do not stop transmissions.

In the U.S., worker’s compensation insurance is already covering the cost of Covid claims from working, and the largest I’ve heard of is $1.6 million. Also, employer provided health insurance is covering non-work related claims, and the biggest of those I’ve seen was over $900,000, as well as covering all of the testing and vaccine cost.
Obviously not what anyone are saying. But you agree that the logic doesn't hold before you at least can prove they do? Even then you are walking down a very dangerous path. There is no reason not to have the same system then for influenza. Or even further implications. Why should anyone allow to have a BMI above 28? Having a BMI above 28 clearly places the health system under unnecessary pressure that will kill people for not getting the help they otherwise would have gotten.

I know that is a level of abstraction a lot of people seem to struggle with. It seems like the "default" position (not saying this is you) is to treat Covid-19 as something different than anything else. Just do whatever, lockdown, vaccines etc. - hope it just goes over and that is it. A level of naivety I find quite baffling.

Havre
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Havre » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:07 am

Dave_5280 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:43 am
Let’s flatten the infodemic curve -https://www.who.int/news-room/spotlight ... emic-curve
Yes. If only we had follow WHO guidelines on how to deal with a pandemic from 2019 :lol:

Matteo V

Postby Matteo V » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:28 pm

Dave_5280 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:43 am
This is classic!!!

Dave, truly thank you!

I have always been wondering how to go about following an "approved" narrative, while still feeling like I am thinking for myself/looking deeper for more knowledge. Now I know.

Let's get started on the diagram from Dave's WHO link:
spothlight-missinformation.png
spothlight-missinformation.png (79.02 KiB) Viewed 625 times

Notice that when the red line stops, there is a "reward" for being good. But I think even an idiot can understand that the end of a red line is when a person stops asking questions.

I would ask everyone here.......When has "not asking questions" ever been the mark intelligence, freedom, or progress? Honestly, I didn't think the WHO was that dark, nor did I ever imagine they would think we are all that stupid.

Return to “Kitesurfing”