jumptheshark
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Shhhhh
Favorite Beaches: Nude
Gear: The good stuff
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Covid vaccine

Postby jumptheshark » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:53 am

Oh Matteo, don’t be such a fool, Were not in a debate! Ridiculing you and havre for endlessly circle jerking every non kiting troll thread on the forum doesn’t constitute a debate and certainly doesn’t validate any of your endless noise.

When I say something like... idk, you are half the reason this place is so lame, it’s simply that I feel you are responsible for 50% of the bullshit weighing this place down.

When someone insults you, maybe they are just really tired of you, and it has nothing to do with whatever non forum related crap your currently prattling on about!

And Harve... wtf? Rape? Your willing to, with no real prompting, just dig up rape stats and inject that totally non kite sport topic into another non kite sport topic you seem to have so much to say about. Spare us the “ don’t mean to” bit. You do actually mean to.

Isn’t there 4 chan or 8 chan or some other more appropriate place for you to talk about the shit that interests you? Just because you own a kite doesn’t make this the place!
These users thanked the author jumptheshark for the post:
revhed (Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:58 pm)
Rating: 3.03%

drsurf
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Local Beach: NSW South Coast
Gear: Too much too describe
Brand Affiliation: Whatever I sell

Postby drsurf » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:50 pm

Hmmm, I have doubts that Matteo and Havre even have kites let alone know how to fly them, let alone biotechnology. After all so many of their posts have data from somewhere else on the Internet, and they could easily learn kite lingo and other details from Youtube and other posters on this forum and make like they know what they're on about.

So I have a theory, two theories in fact :o

First theory even has pictures of what Matteo and Havre are really like down in Mums basement!
nerd-typing2.gif
super-computer-nerd-580x3481-e1379439793236.jpg
super-computer-nerd-580x3481-e1379439793236.jpg (57.84 KiB) Viewed 637 times
Just banging away on the keyboard after trawling their way through a mixture of fake news interspersed with some actual factual stuff. Mix this in with a hatred of the corporate world, authorities they disagree with, media which doesn't support their political bias and probably some deep seated psychological, dysfunctional family issues... You know where I'm going. You probably know someone like this just down the street!

Now the second theory, apologies for the lack of pics but there's a nice video at the end :)
Based on the sheer persistence and strident efforts to sow doubt, backed up by a mixture again of fake news, cherry picked news and a little factual stuff... Yes, you know where I'm going. It's not some dude in Iowa/Nebraska/Kansas/Utah/Oregon Coast or Norway. It's the guys from the Troll Factory, 55 Savushkina St. on the outskirts of St. Petersburg, Russia. Hi guys :bye:

Of course it's not called the Troll Factory, it's actual name is the "Internet Research Agency". It's pretty effective though. It helped elect Donald Trump and it delights in sowing doubt in the west through FaceBook, Twitter and various online forums. No organisation has done more to leverage assymetric, technological, information warfare so successfully. So when you read the frantic posting of Matteo and Havre, (Yuri & Vladimir), on this thread about coronavirus, try not to feed the trolls :D It does encourage them so.

Hey, maybe you have another theory or actually know the guys at the Troll Factory. Just post it and add to the theorising like ...
These users thanked the author drsurf for the post (total 3):
Matty V (Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:57 pm) • Johnny Rotten (Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:28 am) • revhed (Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:58 pm)
Rating: 9.09%

Havre
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Local Beach: Oslo
Favorite Beaches: Jericoacoara (area) & Cabarete
Gear: Ozone Edge v11 13m, Ozone Edge v11 9m, Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic X Harness, Mystic Stealth Bar

Postby Havre » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:13 pm

Last 3 weeks in Oslo. 1 person with Covid-19 has died. That is all. At a nursing home. The last time a person died with Covid-19 in a hospital is now more than 2 months ago.

Obviously Oslo is not an enormous city, but what is considered "Oslo" in this context covers 700k people.

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster

Postby tautologies » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:13 pm

Havre wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:13 pm
Last 3 weeks in Oslo. 1 person with Covid-19 has died. That is all. At a nursing home. The last time a person died with Covid-19 in a hospital is now more than 2 months ago.

Obviously Oslo is not an enormous city, but what is considered "Oslo" in this context covers 700k people.
Whats your point? You'd rather see what happened in Italy or New York?

Havre
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Local Beach: Oslo
Favorite Beaches: Jericoacoara (area) & Cabarete
Gear: Ozone Edge v11 13m, Ozone Edge v11 9m, Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic X Harness, Mystic Stealth Bar

Postby Havre » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:37 pm

tautologies wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:13 pm
Havre wrote:

Are those the only two alternatives?

For how long should no-one die before we consider opening things up further?

Should be said that Oslo is more open than most cities in Europe. I just got home from a full day at the office. Having lunch with a bunch of colleagues with no mask mandate etc.

Matteo V
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Matteo V » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:14 pm

drsurf wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:50 pm
jumptheshark wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:53 am
Excellent! Our point has been proven. You are no longer even tring to defend your position with logic and reason.

While there is very limited pleasure in driving you to the state you two seem to be in, we can move forward from this point.

It is thus confirmed that it there is reason, logic, and evidence, behind the reality below:

1. There was an unprecedented over reaction to Covid-19

2. The lockdowns did not accomplish any of thier goals, whether fixed or moving, and lockdowns have had a cost higher than the virus itself

3. The relationship between government and pharma is one of monetary profit, and not one which holds the primary goal of helping humanity

4. The mRNA treatments ("vaccines") are going to have little effect on the above

5. The scientific method has been abandoned, likely in an effort to protect the bad actors in the coronavirus scam, and the safety of this supposed "vaccine" will not be quantifiable due to this, in the future

All that really remains is to see how continuation of lockdowns is sold (or instituted by force), or simply abandoned out of convience. Also, the question of whether the scientific method's abandonment is to continue in pharma's/government's pursuit of profits and power.

As to your personal attacks - keep them coming if that is all you have. Your silence is harder to defend against than it is for you to make my point for me. And I am sure you wish to drag me down into the angry, emotional, and irrational state you are in. But you have already tainted your position more than I ever could. Matching insults with you would only make it harder to expose the reality of the situation.

And it seems that what pushed you two, as well as others over the edge, was logic and rational arguments on our side. Thank you for eventually giving up and exaggerating your capitulation by resorting to name calling and meme warfare.

jumptheshark
Very Frequent Poster

Postby jumptheshark » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:20 pm

Dude, you are literally the embodiment of a meme!.

Careful or peeps around here will start subbing Matteo for kook ?

Seriously bra. Get some self awareness.
These users thanked the author jumptheshark for the post:
Trent hink (Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:16 am)
Rating: 3.03%

Matteo V

Postby Matteo V » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:25 pm

tautologies wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:13 pm
Havre wrote:

Can you elaborate on "what happened"? New York was the center of the controversy on mishandling this disease? Recovering but still contagious patients were transferred to nursing homes? Deaths attributed to covid were not actually due to Covid-19? Higher payments were made to doctors and hospitals if the deaths were falsely attributed to Covid-19? Those are the things it seems you are focusing on by mentioning these two locations.

It seems that the more accurate correlation for death rates in the locations you have mentioned is corruption vs honesty.
Last edited by Matteo V on Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matteo V

Postby Matteo V » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:28 pm

:argue:
jumptheshark wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:20 pm
Dude, you are literally the embodiment of a meme!.

Careful or peeps around here will start subbing Matteo for kook ?

Seriously bra. Get some self awareness.
Thanks! That's a good one! Now we are up to threats. Again, there is nothing bad I could say about you that you don't expose yourself better than I could do it. Keep going.

jumptheshark
Very Frequent Poster

Postby jumptheshark » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:35 pm

Ha, I think you might be the only one seeing it that way.

Threats !!?

Could be worse, I could insist on tacking that "Y" on the end of everyone's name in deliberate effort to annoy.

Anyway, nice to know you think you get under peoples skin. I think you give yourself too much credit. In reality I think your simply boring and amuse myself with pointing it out to you every now and again.

I'll leave you two "skeptics" to alone with your skepticism for a while. You need me, come and visit a kite related thread. Someone might want to hear about how you put time and effort into changing a shit plastic thruster kneeboard into a shit plastic quad knee board.

Return to “Kitesurfing”