revhed
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: france
Gear: kites

Re: Covid vaccine

Postby revhed » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:05 pm

Matteo V wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:14 pm

It is thus confirmed that it there is reason, logic, and evidence, behind the reality below:

1. There was an unprecedented over reaction to Covid-19

2. The lockdowns did not accomplish any of thier goals, whether fixed or moving, and lockdowns have had a cost higher than the virus itself

3. The relationship between government and pharma is one of monetary profit, and not one which holds the primary goal of helping humanity

4. The mRNA treatments ("vaccines") are going to have little effect on the above

5. The scientific method has been abandoned, likely in an effort to protect the bad actors in the coronavirus scam, and the safety of this supposed "vaccine" will not be quantifiable due to this, in the future
Udder Bull Shit! :nono:
Carry on.....
So refreshing that their are several here who read the BS and call it out as such, bravo. :thumb:
R H
Almost forgot,
GREAT to see USA getting shots done, and the rest of the world, hopefully providing herd immunity by next year with luck and HUGE
shout out to all the health care volunteers stepping up to assist! Thank you!

Havre
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Local Beach: Oslo
Favorite Beaches: Jericoacoara (area) & Cabarete
Gear: Ozone Edge v11 13m, Ozone Edge v11 9m, Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic X Harness, Mystic Stealth Bar
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Havre » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:14 pm

revhed wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:05 pm
Matteo V wrote:

It is thus confirmed that it there is reason, logic, and evidence, behind the reality below:

2. The lockdowns did not accomplish any of thier goals, whether fixed or moving, and lockdowns have had a cost higher than the virus itself

3. The relationship between government and pharma is one of monetary profit, and not one which holds the primary goal of helping humanity

4. The mRNA treatments ("vaccines") are going to have little effect on the above

5. The scientific method has been abandoned, likely in an effort to protect the bad actors in the coronavirus scam, and the safety of this supposed "vaccine" will not be quantifiable due to this, in the future
Carry on.....
So refreshing that their are several here who read the BS and call it out as such, bravo. :thumb:
R H
Almost forgot,
GREAT to see USA getting shots done, and the rest of the world, hopefully providing herd immunity by next year with luck and HUGE
Why is it udder bull shit? Any of it you think is reasonable? Or is it all similar level bull shit?

knotwindy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: baja, gorge
Style: erratic to none
Gear: yes, I use gear

Postby knotwindy » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:42 pm

Take the “vaccine” or don’t. Believe whatever you like BUT
please don’t tell me the treatments are safe and effective based on science. There have been ZERO medium or long term studies done so you can’t know that. NO ONE knows that yet based on ‘science’.

Havre
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Ozone Edge v11 13m, Ozone Edge v11 9m, Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic X Harness, Mystic Stealth Bar

Postby Havre » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:04 pm

knotwindy wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:42 pm
Take the “vaccine” or don’t. Believe whatever you like BUT
please don’t tell me the treatments are safe and effective based on science. There have been ZERO medium or long term studies done so you can’t know that. NO ONE knows that yet based on ‘science’.
Yeah. I'm not sure why this becomes so emotional. I think you can discuss the likelihood of long term issues - which I would love to see assessments of - but you cannot really say "safe".

Not sure why so many are ridiculing those that question the safety of the mRNA "vaccines" (per definition I do not believe they are vaccines - but it doesn't matter what they are if they give the same kind of protection as a vaccine would give) - instead of providing assessments or explanation of why it would be safe (or at least worth the risk). Something that could lead to an interesting discussion. One of the main reasons why I post in this thread is to see if someone can come up with information, perspectives etc. that increases my understanding of Covid-19. There are some good exceptions with Dave, Pemba etc. who are engaging in the discussion with a different starting point than me, but many are not really providing any value to the discussion at the moment in my opinion. It feels like they believe they are "right" so no need to discuss this any further (which is completely fine, but why post then?).

And you got the I guess bigger discussion about making vaccines mandatory or not. It seems like quite a few on here want there to be mandatory vaccinations just to "punish" those that do not want to take one (I have personally not made up my mind - so I am not in the no category). The argument being that by not getting a vaccination you are still then placing others at risk. Clearly a couple of things that would have to be discussed clarified then:

a) Will a vaccine mean you are not spreading the virus?
b) If the vaccine is 95% (or something effective) - will the remaining 5% still justify forcing people to do something they might not want to do?
c) How many vaccines should be mandatory? Only one? What if that vaccine is ineffective against a new strain? Would those with that vaccine be restricted for travelling etc. the same way as those with no vaccine?

Matteo V
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Matteo V » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:49 pm

Havre wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:14 pm
revhed wrote:
Carry on.....
R H
Almost forgot,
Why is it udder bull shit? Any of it you think is reasonable? Or is it all similar level bull shit?
Jeez harve! You always beat me to the punch!

But I think it is important to note that RH either doesn't even take the time to read what he is so eager to call an "explicitave", or he is against the scientific method, and actually believes that it is perfectly acceptable to forgo control groups in studies.

Slight chance that he may just be a bit of a "hothead" with some other issues too.

Matty V
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1998
Gear: Home made

Postby Matty V » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:00 pm

Still making personal attacks and alleging people have “other issues” in an effort to discredit them personally

Lovely

Matteo V

Postby Matteo V » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:41 pm

Matty V wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:00 pm
Still making personal attacks and alleging people have “other issues” in an effort to discredit them personally

Lovely
The below does indicate an issue.
revhed wrote:
Matteo V wrote:

Carry on.....
No reason to get that way instead of actually discussing the topic and alternative points of view. At bare minimum there is a failure to keep composure and stay on topic. Even a satirical rebuttal would be more pleasant than that.

iriejohn
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 80kg, 1.78m
Local Beach: West & East Wittering (UK South Coast)
Style: Make it up as I go along
Gear: Bars, Kites
Twintips, Directional

Postby iriejohn » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:41 pm

Havre wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:04 pm
... mRNA "vaccines" (per definition I do not believe they are vaccines - but it doesn't matter what they are if they give the same kind of protection as a vaccine would give) -
So you do not believe that an mRNA "vaccine" stimulates the production of antibodies? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Havre
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Havre » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:04 pm

iriejohn wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:41 pm
Havre wrote:
... mRNA "vaccines" (per definition I do not believe they are vaccines - but it doesn't matter what they are if they give the same kind of protection as a vaccine would give) -
So you do not believe that an mRNA "vaccine" stimulates the production of antibodies? :lol: :lol: :lol:
What would make you believe I wouldn't? The part you forgot to highlight with bold?

Matteo V

Postby Matteo V » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:40 pm

iriejohn wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:41 pm
Havre wrote:
The mRNA treatments (so called vaccines) insert foreign RNA into the patients cells. This foreign RNA is essentially the catalyst for the creation of specific virus proteins. Thus the "vaccine", stimulates genetically coded production of a product which has the properties of the virus. These products, which are produced in the patients cells are what stimulates antibody production not the "vaccine".

This is why you cannot call the Moderna or Pfizer mRNA treatments "vaccines". They are actually forcing your cells to produce parts of the virus. The parts of the virus that your cells have been modified to produce, are much closer to fitting the definition of a "vaccine".

Return to “Kitesurfing”