Forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 206
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:29 pm
- Gear: ozone 13m and 9m
- Brand Affiliation: None
Looks like they made the catalyst the new one strut kite? Did they do away with the alpha I guess?
Ozone Kites AUS
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2779
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Weight: 75kg
- Local Beach: Lennox Head, NSW, Australia
- Favorite Beaches: There is a reason I live in Lennox Head.
- Style: Old Coot. strapped surfboard
- Gear: Ozone 6/8/10/12 Reo V5, 10/14 Enduro v3, Zephyr V6, Edge V10 10M, Alpha V1 8/14M, Firewire Vanguard 5'2" and Evo 5'1" and Delta Designs ReVamp 5'9" couple of custom Blacksheep surfboards Mystic Stealth harness and stealth rope slider.
- Brand Affiliation: Ozone, AxisFoils, Armstrong, Core, Cabrinha, Slingshot, North
- Location: Australia
The Alpha V2 has been available for dealers to order for a few weeks now. The public release is still at least 4-6 weeks from now. Its a completely new design, still single strut, but its different to anything I've seen on the market, more info soon.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests