I am looking at maybe working remote for a month in April/May timeframe in/near Europe.
What I am looking for:
* reasonably warm but wetsuit is ok
* spot suitable/with active scene for kite (foil) with on/side-shore winds or with good kite-rescue
* small and easy chop/waves or flat water
* quick & easy access to the kite beach from the living/work space
There are a couple of options I looked at but all the (co) work/living arrangements I found seem to be lacking either:
* proper desk + chair, preferably with the option to "go private" for meetings
* secondary computer screen to work on
I really rather not work just from my laptop on a crappy chair on one big shared table for a month.
Maybe I just have to go by car and bring my own secondary screen (and maybe even chair) but that would limit it to mainland Europe basically.
Anyone who has done this and has some good suggestions?