Forum for kitesurfers
diptera
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby diptera » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:36 pm

You are right!

LET'S STOP THE BULLSHIT AND LET'S GO RIDIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruben LEN10
Rare Poster

No one can judge...

Postby Ruben LEN10 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:50 pm

Yo whatsup ppl, happy new year!

Dammn what a topic, when i saw this it made me clicking it away thinking it was not worth to reply...because no one can judge about this. It was me there and not you guys, especially not MYKROWYRE. I will not get our sport banned anywhere and i know what i'm doing...And i was shouting the F words because she was breaking the camera, spraying water to it and stuff so i think that was about right. And she was screaming to me from the beginning on, like if i killed someone...dammn she wasn't cool at all.
And where i dropped my kite that was a bit close to the shore, but not in HER/the launching and landing area...and i eddited this movie by myself, just to let you people see how other people can react on it, you don't even see the whole part and you guys don't know exactly what happend, and i thought it was funny! And your sport sucks, i didn't say that, and the guy who said that is a cool guy, with respect...and at that moment it looked like her sport sucks because she was too depressed, looked like she didn't have fun for over a year...so! And if you check out my South Africa movie then you see that that sport doesn't suck.
I'm trying everyday, in every way, to promote our sport as good as i can, so please if you've any problem with me, my shout outs or anything else and you think you can judge. Just drop me an email then...thank you to all the cool people and to all the kooks...

Ow yeah and Bob in the movie is actually a cousin of me, isn't it cute...

diptera
Medium Poster

Postby diptera » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:06 pm

Thank You Ruub,

so lets go riding...

anyway You ROCK!!! and respect for you
:thumb:

steve_t
Medium Poster

Postby steve_t » Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:25 pm

A few points here....

1) The way the crew reacted to the woman on the video was very, very restrained in my opinion. Imagine some lady screaming her head off, telling you to get off the water/leave the spot, would you react in a polite and diplomatic manner? It doesn't matter WHAT happened prior to her pyschotic fit: rude and violent behavior (shouting/screaming/splashing water/etc) warrants an equally psychotic response. If it had been me, I would have yelled and screamed back, so she could have a taste of her own primitive level.

2) As per Ruben being promoter for sport etc, contrary to MYKROWYRE's opinion: how many pros do you know of that would actually post on this site to a similar topic (and there have been similar ones...), or maintain a website (always updated) for his fans/sponsors, do a kitegear giveaway contest also for his fans/sponsors, reply to emails from fans, etc etc.? Not many, if any.

This is not pro tennis, or golf, this is kiteboarding. Ride hard and have fun - that's what it's about, not kooking it out and moaning/groaning about bullshit topics.

Steve

mat
Frequent Poster

Postby mat » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:33 pm

hahahaha video was wiked ruben, u rock bro :thumb: made me laugh

Megabear
Frequent Poster

Postby Megabear » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:34 pm

Notice that the lady screaming and yelling, is actually kinda hot. Maybe she was ..... needy or something. :wink:

Escalate
Medium Poster

Postby Escalate » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:12 pm

this is my joke that i posted on hanglos.nl but who cares really,,,

why are my jokes never funny to myself?

nab1000
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: 757, 252
Style: Wake
Gear: LF HiFi's, Influence 138, LF Cabs
Brand Affiliation: Wave Riding Vehicle Surfboards

Postby nab1000 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:26 pm

Rub your awsome man you got 06 all the way! Hopefully Red Bull decides to have another king of air, and you can go crush some people again! :thumb: You should come over to the states and come ride at hatteras with us.. Good luck! :D

solo flight
Frequent Poster

Postby solo flight » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:06 am

Don't worry Escalate from Belguim your jokes also aren't funny for us.
Jokes aside have you been to the brouwersdam?? there's quite a population of belgium kiters here.
Ruben my apologies just shows there's always two sides to :thumb: :bye: a story

Pedro Marcos
Very Frequent Poster

Re: No one can judge...

Postby Pedro Marcos » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:37 am

Ruben LEN10 wrote:Yo whatsup ppl, happy new year!

Dammn what a topic, when i saw this it made me clicking it away thinking it was not worth to reply...because no one can judge about this. It was me there and not you guys, especially not MYKROWYRE. I will not get our sport banned anywhere and i know what i'm doing...And i was shouting the F words because she was breaking the camera, spraying water to it and stuff so i think that was about right. And she was screaming to me from the beginning on, like if i killed someone...dammn she wasn't cool at all.
And where i dropped my kite that was a bit close to the shore, but not in HER/the launching and landing area...and i eddited this movie by myself, just to let you people see how other people can react on it, you don't even see the whole part and you guys don't know exactly what happend, and i thought it was funny! And your sport sucks, i didn't say that, and the guy who said that is a cool guy, with respect...and at that moment it looked like her sport sucks because she was too depressed, looked like she didn't have fun for over a year...so! And if you check out my South Africa movie then you see that that sport doesn't suck.
I'm trying everyday, in every way, to promote our sport as good as i can, so please if you've any problem with me, my shout outs or anything else and you think you can judge. Just drop me an email then...thank you to all the cool people and to all the kooks...

Ow yeah and Bob in the movie is actually a cousin of me, isn't it cute...
Hey Ruben,
Nice to see you posting jajjaja :)

btw did u voted on me?:P

Cheers from Portugal

see you soon,
Pedro

Return to “Kitesurfing”