Forum for kitesurfers
Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kitty Hawk Kites scammed me! - Solved ! All good

Postby Mulholland » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:35 am

Toby wrote:so, you want the thread to be deleted?
Who runs this show, the inmates or you?...Don't listen to these haters...You moved this thread to Flamers Paradise, you deleted some of my responses to the imbeciles that came in here to hate, and now you are listening to the same haters as they beat their chests like spoiled children?...They already got their way by making this thread into something it was never intended to be.

If you want me to keep defending why I authored this thread, I will. I didn't want it that way, but if these assholes are going to come in here and play with themselves at their perverted version of reality, I will shut them down...If I respond I will have to keep explaining why I authored this thread and it will then truly defeat the purpose as to why I amended the thread...I did buy a product that was falsely advertised and I was very upset about it, as I am entirely entitled to do. People get ripped off all the time. Without websites like this bad actors who really do abuse customers, or falsely advertise, will not be held to account...It is quite possible that this thread was the reason I got the disposition I did...We never will know, but we do know one thing for sure, the jackasses who have entered this thread to hate on me were not motivated by anything other than their hate of me. They have lied, they have slandered, and they have contributed nothing other than throwing their monkey feces around this cage.

Don't let these monkeys influence you, Toby...It is the complainers here that are the problem, not this thread...This thread, at one time, was a great advertising tool for KittyHawk...It could have been that but I was forced to get down in the gutter with the slime-balls who inhabit this website to respond to their hate and lies...One thing I have learned in my years, that is if a bully bullies you, you need to hit them hard, for if you do not they continue bullying.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:39 am

spork wrote:I vote delete. Kitty Hawk kites doesn't deserve to be Mulholland'd. They've already suffered enough at his hands.
I already humiliated you on this point, you are just embarrassing yourself now.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:41 am

H2orockett wrote:Delete this thread or change the title. It has lost all relevance to the original post.

18 posts huh?

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:42 am

graphik wrote:yeah, lock or delete this puppy. No further good is going to come of this one.
18 posts huh?

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:59 am

mgutman wrote:Delete? Are you guys nuts? This is the most entertaining thread on this board! Keep it up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUk84bKUDI0

Yes, the masses agree...All hail Obama!

Geronimo79
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Freeride
Gear: Epic Kites and Arise and Hyperflex
Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites and Arise

Postby Geronimo79 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:31 am

and again, stupid politics.. SHUT UP!!!

focus dude focus!!
Change the freakin name, well at least no NAME!! people who don't read the thread won't feel good about kitty hawk kites anymore.. you give them a bad name. And since this whole subject is totally blown out of proportion.

Now enjoy your kite, print your politics and your idiot religion on the kite. And go surfing!
More time in the water, more time under your kite.. will do you some good.

zfennell
Very Frequent Poster

Postby zfennell » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:05 pm

well, I realise this is just trolling, but....
if voting is an option, i would choose to simply delete Mulholland.
he's already served up enough abuse and self-absorbed whining for one thread.

your turn.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:04 pm

zfennell wrote:well, I realise this is just trolling, but....
if voting is an option, i would choose to simply delete Mulholland.
he's already served up enough abuse and self-absorbed whining for one thread.

your turn.
My turn? Okay...Apparently you haven't followed this thread. It starts with me purchasing a kite that was clearly and unmistakably falsely advertised. I started a thread to explain my frustration. I left it open, in the content of the thread, for a possible innocent mistake in advertising, but it seemed odd given the kite that I received was clearly different than advertised, and the same kite merchant had the kite I received in another auction properly depicted and advertised...The next morning I had a conversation with Kitty Hawk Kites and we resolved the issue. It was clear to Kitty Hawk and I (irrespective of the assholes that are swinging from the trees in this thread) that a big mistake was made and a remedy was offered...As soon as the issue was resolved and apologies made, I retracted all negative posts and gave Kitty Hawk Kites a very favorable recommendation.

This didn't stop the monkeys from still beating their chests and shitting in their hands to use as a weapon to throw at me...As it stands they are still swinging through the cyber-trees here and you have joined their forces.

Perhaps you should follow a thread closely before shitting in your hands and smearing it all over yourself.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:11 pm

Geronimo79 wrote:focus dude focus!!
Change the freakin name, well at least no NAME!! people who don't read the thread won't feel good about kitty hawk kites anymore.. you give them a bad name. And since this whole subject is totally blown out of proportion.
Focus? I have focused like a laserbeam. I had a legitimate problem. I expressed it. I didn't give Kitty Hawk a bad name, a jackass that previously worked for them did. The mistake was so clearly deceptive that it was suspicious. It didn't appear accidental at all...I don't know about you, but I have been scammed before, and if you don't have a place to vent then you will typically not get a proper remedy to the false or misleading advertising...The bad was turned to good and Chris gave Kitty Hawk a good name by apologizing, admitting the mistake, and rectifying the situation.

Unfortunately the substance of this thread has been destroyed by the feces throwing hate-monkeys who have decided to come here and destroy it...I am focused all right, I am focused in putting these monkeys back in their cage and shooting them with a tranquilizer dart so they just STFU.

Since one of the resident feces monkeys successfully destroyed this thread, and then got it moved to Flamers Paradise, now all rules are out the door...It is time to abuse the monkeys and make them eat their own excrement.

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:22 pm

zfennell wrote:if voting is an option, i would choose to simply delete Mulholland.
I second that. Alternatively can we get him put on global ignore? That way he could continue to spew, and see his words on his computer screen - but not trouble the adults.

Return to “Kitesurfing”