AP1
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Kitebeach, Cabarete
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cabarete Daze video

Postby AP1 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Here a little video, this time of myself: http://www.dreambuz.com/index.php/compo ... irectlink/

Good winds,

Alex

prayfawind27
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Blu hill, Coral harbour(in front of the little key) Go Slow, Club Med
Favorite Beaches: kite beach Cabarete , Crondon Park Miami
Style: Free style

Re: Cabarete Daze video

Postby prayfawind27 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:35 am

nice vid :cooltext: thanks for sharing, after all these years i still love to sit on the beach and watch people ride, Kiteboarding is such a beautiful and awesome sport :heartface: :cheers: .

FckGravity
Frequent Poster
Style: Wakestyle/Freestyle
Gear: Flexi HadlowPro's
Brand Affiliation: Crazyfly Team Rider

Postby FckGravity » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:43 am

Work on making your load and pop a little strong with a more abrupt violent edge. The potential is there but you aren't getting the height you could get. Also, work on your basic s bends and back rolls to revert a little more because you aren't ready to land mobes yet. I can see before you even take off that you aren't executing properly.

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:25 am

AP1
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Kitebeach, Cabarete

Postby AP1 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Thanks for the tips.
The setup at Laboca is more favorable for the starboard tack which is my bad side when it comes to loading and popping, and when i jump the other direction i know as I'm doing a trick that i only have maybe 5 seconds after the landing to recover before ending up in the trees. The hotter the landing the sketchier it gets.
So i'll keep practicing, i already got some juicy footage for the next video. :cool2:

Good winds

deltawake
Very Frequent Poster

Postby deltawake » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:57 pm

FckGravity wrote:Work on making your load and pop a little strong with a more abrupt violent edge. The potential is there but you aren't getting the height you could get. Also, work on your basic s bends and back rolls to revert a little more because you aren't ready to land mobes yet. I can see before you even take off that you aren't executing properly.
I think his riding looks pretty damn good. Smooth and Slow. He's not throwing down super tech tricks but he's rocking boots in pretty high wind.

It's easy to be an armchair critic. Lets see some of your chops before you offer critical advice. :thumb:

Return to “Kitesurfing”