Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

2011 C4

Forum for kitesurfers
marlboroughman
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Oldschool
Gear: Naish
Brand Affiliation: Make Kiting Great Again!

Re: 2011 C4

Postby marlboroughman » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:52 pm

Ah the videos. Really nice. Maybe other companies can post theirs. Everybody can go like that is sick kite dude.....no my kite is sicker, look at my kite :lol: video.

Andres_Santacruz
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: All Mexico: Laguna de Tecocomulco, Hidalgo. Acapulco, Guerrero. Boca del Rio, Veracruz.
Favorite Beaches: Progreso, Yucatan. El Revolcadero, Acapulco, Guerrero. La Ventana, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Ilho do Guajiru, Ceara, Brazil.
Style: Big Air and waves and freestyle.
Gear: Ozone Kites: Reo V3 8m, Edge V9 8m, C4 2015 10m, Edge V9 13m, Chrono V3 15m, Ozone Zephyr V5 17m. Core XR5 10m.
Boards: Fone Acid 132 2016, ASP NZ Stealth Custom 135, Axis Limited 140 2018, Axis Ultra 144 2015,Axis New Wave 5'8" Surf, Fone Mitu 5'4 2017 Surf, Camet Custom 139 Foilboard and Alpine Foil Access V3 Foil, Naish Alaia Strapless
Brand Affiliation: I sell Ozone,Core,Slingshot,Naish,F-ONE,Crazy Fly,Axis,Mystic,Manera,Pro-Limit & Dakine.
Has thanked: 0

Postby Andres_Santacruz » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:05 am

Marlborough,

The topic is called C4 11m, you are a tool to say the C4 is a bad kite, as well as the SS RPM. Both were topsellers, loved by kiters world wide both in 2009 and 2010 for their overall feel, power and performance. All kites are great now a days, you can basically choose the color design you like most, but saying they are not performing kites (when the Edge won many many Course Racing Championships including the worlds) and when Ariel Corniel and other riders are doing so well with the C4 is plain stupid.

I rest my case, no more he said she said from me. Go Troll another topic where your comments are relevant.

TommyDelly
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby TommyDelly » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:10 am

Marboro dude, you only have negative comments about Ozone, i am active on this forum so i know...you are actaully starting to remind me of PumpMeUp and Flysurfer :-? :baby:

back on topic, whats the size of the kite he is looping, the red one?
Last edited by TommyDelly on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

TommyDelly
Medium Poster

Postby TommyDelly » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:12 am

"Go Troll another topic where your comments are relevant."

huh Andres beat me to it :jump: :thumb: :bye:

marlboroughman
Very Frequent Poster

Postby marlboroughman » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:51 am

You got 14 posts so who the hell are you and why are you hiding. Did you make huge ass out of yourself before?

marlboroughman
Very Frequent Poster

Postby marlboroughman » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:54 am

As usual fucking Ozone pimps crawling out of a woodwork. Ozone threads always reserved for pimps stroking themselves.

TommyDelly
Medium Poster

Postby TommyDelly » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:21 am

hmm marboro, the truth really hurts you i see :allbegood:

if you can see my 14 posts, then you can see that i joined this forum in march this year :wink: and by the way i dont write post on forums so i will get acknowledged as it looks for you!
This is really funny, just because i dont have 500 post like you my opinion is less worthy than yours, or what?? Thats just sad :roll: and by the way in this couple of months that i have been active or at least i read the forum i saw ONLY NEGATIVE comment about Ozone from you, and i could start pasting them here you sorry ass...

That is all from me about this dooshbag, and for anyone who dont think my word is credible go check his comments and you will see, i am just summing it up.

cya marboro gaga :baby:

marlboroughman
Very Frequent Poster

Postby marlboroughman » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:50 am

What's your relationship with Ozone for the record? Stupid pimps like you hurt Ozone more than any of my comments. Ozone needs to develop some screening process for their reps.

shawntkeating
Medium Poster

Postby shawntkeating » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:22 am

marlboroughman wrote:Funny I don't like RPM either. Too me it was a failed attempt but at least well intended. In this category only Vapor and HiFi have the goods. I never tried Rebel but that thing seems to me has always been packaged with some weird ideas for promotional purposes only.
marlboroughman wrote:Ozone so far has been a good choice for beginners. From day one they never understood the needs of advanced riders. Their best products were the five line kites but still freeride only. Those kites were super comfortable gust eating upwind machines perfect for beginners. They are still far away from making something like a Vapor or HiFi never mind a Ckite. Now they talk more grunt beefier leading edge but I still don't hear the key words thus remain sceptical. Took them forever to figure out how to make a bar. :roll:
marlboroughman wrote:As usual fucking Ozone pimps crawling out of a woodwork. Ozone threads always reserved for pimps stroking themselves.
marlboroughman wrote:What's your relationship with Ozone for the record? Stupid pimps like you hurt Ozone more than any of my comments. Ozone needs to develop some screening process for their reps.

marlboroughman
Very Frequent Poster

Postby marlboroughman » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:31 am

I start to think Ozone is a sect. This must be their God.

Return to “Kitesurfing”