Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:04 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
What kind of customer service and communication have people seen from Griffin Kites in Australia?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:35 pm
- Kiting since: 2009
- Local Beach: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay
- Favorite Beaches: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Cloud D 4.8, 6.2, 8.0, 10.4
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Kanaha Shapes 37" board
Engine Harness with slider
- Location: Southwestern Ontario
I cannot comment about how they are in aussiland, but the guys at Sandy Point (USA distributor) are spot on. I had some out of warranty bladder problems with my 08 15m. They totally gave me a great deal on bladders and sent along a full kit of valves and repair tape. Everything I needed to not only replace all my bladders but also fix the bladders that needed repair... All the repair stuff was free of charge... Including shipping.
Griffin USA, stand behind their product, they were friendly and accommodating.
Thanks guys, now can you make the kite stop dragging me downwind?
Return to “Reviews”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests