Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Advanced technic to bail out in air loft .

Forum for kitesurfers
Billy B.
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Strawberry, Big Bad UT Lake, Rush mudpuddle.
DC
Favorite Beaches: Strawberry, Rufus,, Hampton NH. San Diego lite wind ninja shit.
Style: Learning,... as in I am still learning.
Gear: 2014 north gear

All of it
North and Race boards
North twin tip and directional yummyness.
Surfboard and strapless play stuff.
Brand Affiliation: I am a North snowkite athlete.
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Advanced technic to bail out in air loft .

Postby Billy B. » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:13 pm

edt wrote:let it go billy
I quess so...... it is just so frustrating..... Again real kiting and internet kiting are no were near the same...

Thanks for the reminder edt..

I am going to go kiting since the wind is up. .

Jono 111
Frequent Poster

Postby Jono 111 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Agree.....Billy, you're one of the only true experts that still bothers to contribute to this forum.

Your posts are always valuable and interesting - don't know what on earth is going on in this thread. But its clear to anybody reading it who is making sense.

No point wasting any more of your time on this one.....

And thanks for the input and the awesome. videos!

kite4surf
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Mamaia, Romainia
Favorite Beaches: Brazil Cumbuco
Style: new school, old school, race
Gear: North
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby kite4surf » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Billy B. wrote:
don't use loops to come down in rising air...

False statement used by (Billy B, Billythesnowkiter ,BB ), Billy Bordy in this thread, to confuse people.

I have never said in my movie you should use loops to come down in rising air.

That's why I say you are iresponsable and a lier, confusing people using things that have nothing to do with my movie.

Please show me ( you or your friends ) the second in the movie where I stated "use loops to come down in rising air."

kite4surf
Rare Poster

Postby kite4surf » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Billy B. wrote:Vlad,

.....the begginer hill and doing little loops with a vegas
False statement used by (Billy B, Billythesnowkiter ,BB ), Billy Bordy in this thread, to confuse people.

Billy Bordy and his friends have seen in this thread movies, in which it is obvious that it's not a "beginner hill " and "little kiteloops".

If anybody wants, I'll give you the seconds from the movie.

It takes alot of courage from all you guys, to stand against me without arguments; only with confusing posts, that have nothing to do with my movie.

That's why, Billy Bordy, I say you are a lier and confuse people with your posts.

Vlad Postelnicu

kite4surf
Rare Poster

Postby kite4surf » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Jono 111 wrote:Agree.....Billy, you're one of the only true experts that still bothers to contribute to this forum.

Your posts are always valuable and interesting - don't know what on earth is going on in this thread. But its clear to anybody reading it who is making sense.

No point wasting any more of your time on this one.....

And thanks for the input and the awesome. videos!

I respect the sports activity of Billy Bordy, but not his attitude in this thread, which is shameful, for a sportsman ( lying in order to confuse people ). If he is a good sportsman, it doesen't mean that he's a good theorist... etc..

I think you are a sportsman too. Why aren't you fair - if you post here, and support Billy Bordy, who tries to create confusion through his lies, and his coward attitude.

I am at your disposal, to prove you that he's lying and is creating confusion.

I am waiting forward for you to uncover your real name, if you have responsability.

Vlad Postelnicu

kite4surf
Rare Poster

Postby kite4surf » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:04 pm

edt wrote:let it go billy

I respect the sports activity of Billy Bordy, but not his attitude in this thread, which is shameful, for a sportsman ( lying in order to confuse people ). If he is a good sportsman, it doesen't mean that he's a good theorist... etc..

I think you are a sportsman too. Why aren't you fair - if you post here, and support Billy Bordy, who tries to create confusion through his lies, and his coward attitude.

I am at your disposal, to prove you that he's lying and is creating confusion.

I am waiting forward for you to uncover your real name, if you have responsability.

Vlad Postelnicu

kite4surf
Rare Poster

Postby kite4surf » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Billy B. wrote:

Just the fact you have to sign in as two different people on this forum to "convence" others how right you are is weird.

Another FALSE STATEMENT used by (Billy B, Billythesnowkiter ,BB ), Billy Bordy in this thread, to confuse people.

Billy Bordy knows very well that I have never "signed in as two different people on this forum "

Vlad

kite4surf
Rare Poster

Postby kite4surf » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Billy B. wrote:A thank you??

What you have discovered is how your kite works for the first time and you would like to tell the world about it....
FALSE STATEMENT used by (Billy B, Billythesnowkiter ,BB ), Billy Bordy in this thread, to confuse people.

Billy Bordy knows very well that I 'm not a beginner , I posted a movie with a competition.... If somebody wants details, I'll give it to him.

!

kite4surf
Rare Poster

Postby kite4surf » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:00 am

Billy B. wrote:A thank you??

....I have been flying and looping with a kite since 2006
Actually, I've been kiting and snowkiting since 2005. But why aren't you Billy Bordy talking about my movie, and try to lie and to confuse people, pretending that I have said things that I have never said?

Vlad

kite4surf
Rare Poster

Postby kite4surf » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Billy B. wrote:
Wow I forgot about you video stuff...

You have really given people bad advise in your youtube video and this has been my concern. It is a shame you show two lofting and compare them to what little air you have gotten while snowkiting on a c-kite that loops fast and then claim kiteloops bring you down, this is a horrible thing to do to the kite community..Thanks for reminding me to comment on yout youtube page as well

BB
I am not talking about Billy Bordy's lies from above.

This is my movie...

False statement used by (Billy B, Billythesnowkiter ,BB ), Billy Bordy on my youtube video page, to confuse people ( check his language ).

"
This is total bullshit! never do loops while getting lofted, fly your kite to the edge of the window and move out of the rising air, This Kook has no idea what he is talking about it is totally dangerous to use kite loops for loftings!!!...He has very little knowledge of what really goes on under a kite and has used some side hill gliding while snowkiting to make up this bullshit!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T GET HURT THIS IS JUST A BEGNNIER SNOWKITER SHARING BEGGINER KNOWLEDGE
"

8 LIES in one text, WITH WHICH BILLY BORDY DISCREDITS ME AND CREATES CONFUSION:

1st lie of Billy Bordy in this text: I haven't said in the movie " do loops while getting lofted "

2nd lie of Billy Bordy in this text: " This Kook has no idea what he is talking about " . Billy Bordy knows very well that I have alot of experience ( 7 years of kiting & snowkiting ).

3rd lie of Billy Bordy in this text: I haven't said in the movie " use kite loops for loftings!!! "

4th lie of Billy Bordy in this text: "He has very little knowledge of what really goes on under a kite" He knows from the thread that I have many years of experience.

5th lie of Billy Bordy in this text: " has used some side hill gliding while snowkiting to make up this bullshit!!!!! " I have never spoken in my movie about gliding, I spoke about kiteloops !!!

6th lie of Billy Bordy in this text: "PLEASE DON'T GET HURT" Nothing what I said in the movie can hurt people, if they respect the advices given at the end ( "avoid places, conditions, or obstacles, which create strong ascendent currents, etc...." )

7th lie of Billy Bordy in this text: "THIS IS JUST A BEGNNIER SNOWKITER" Again, Billy Bordy knows very well that I'm not a beginner snowkiter.

8th lie of Billy Bordy in this text: "SHARING BEGGINER KNOWLEDGE" I have enough movies which proove that I am not "SHARING BEGGINER KNOWLEDGE"

Anyone who wants to check what I said can either do it by watching the movie, or I can answer directly to his questions.

Vlad Postelnicu

Return to “Kitesurfing”