Local Beach: East Beach, Anna Maria, Skyway
Favorite Beaches: East Beach, Skyway
Style: Wakestyle
Brand Affiliation: Mutiny Kites
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mutiny Kites USA

Postby kiterdrew » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Just signed on with Mutiny Kites to be their US Agent on the East Coast. Happy to finally have found a company with a great background looking to build the best product out there while offering the best customer service. I'm located in St.Petersburg, Florida and I'll be running Demos and Events to let anyone with interest try out the new kites throughout Florida over the winter. I'll also be sending Demos out to anyone that is interested in trying the kites! If any shops are interested in getting on the kites just contact me and I'll get you some Demos to try out. We are also looking for Team Riders, so send over some info about yourself and what media you have out there, and what you can offer Mutiny Kites.

I want to offer the Best Customer Service out there! I've been dealing with many kite companies over the years and hate poor service and 2 weeks to return a email. We can offer great customer service because we are a small kite company that is very passionate about what we do. We love it! Mutiny offers every kite/bar part with an easy replacement part, at an understandable price. Making Kiteboarding easy and fun every session on the water :D! Contact me at kiterdrew@gmail.com with any questions or interest in Mutiny Kites. Hope to see you out on the water!

Season is starting here in Flordia, come try out the kites in some of the best conditions!

Cheers,

Drew Christianson
www.drewchristianson.wordpress.com
Last edited by kiterdrew on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Westwood
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: Rep

Re: Mutiny Kites USA

Postby Westwood » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:58 am

good luck with Mutiny Drew - great brand.

crazedkiter
Rare Poster
Style: In your Face :)
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby crazedkiter » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:24 am

First things first--Drew nailed it with the customer service, he was super attentive and helpful about setting the demo up. Fast responding unlike soooo many other companies I've dealt with in the past.
On the kite side of things, I flew both 12m's; the P-series and the F-series. The P-series was awesome in the turns and loops great. The bar pressure on both of these kites was perfect, I knew what the kite was doing the whole time without my arms dying (like they have while recently flying a taboo :roll: ) The F-series was nice for lofty hangtime jumps more than unhooking though it did seem to "lock" in the sky. The bar was fantastic, it's the only way to describe it. Being made out of suede (yes suede :) ) it was a nice grip, not rough on the hands with a smaller diameter than most other bars. Very nice for passing. The relaunch on the kites was a breeze :wink: even with the c-kite P-series. Just a little pull on the 5th line and the kite rolls over. I almost forgot to mention that these kites don't flutter, when depowered or looping, it just doesn't happen. They seemed extremely durable and well thought it.
Overall, these kites combined with responsive and helpful employees like Drew, Mutiny is unbeatable. Anyone should definitely contact Drew if in the Tampa Bay area to give these kites a shot! :thumb:

crazedkiter
Rare Poster
Style: In your Face :)

Postby crazedkiter » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:35 am

Got a chance to get out on the 7M P-series. Holy crap that thing was a boosting machine! And was super quick. WOW!

kiterdrew
Medium Poster

Postby kiterdrew » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:07 am

Mutiny Kites P-Series are now available in the US!

Kiteboarding Magazine just reviewed the P-Series and rated it Best Kitelooping Kite!

See what the kites all about and come Demo one down here in Florida or contact me and we will get you sorted to try one out!

Good Winds

- Drew
www.drewchristianson.com
Attachments
381743_198171023590860_161055687302394_437719_307806154_n.jpg
381743_198171023590860_161055687302394_437719_307806154_n.jpg (61.3 KiB) Viewed 5566 times

kiterdrew
Medium Poster

Postby kiterdrew » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:43 am

The new Mutiny Kites S-Series just landed in the US! If you are into wave riding this would be a good one to try out! We are looking for Team Riders in the waves and freestylers for the P-Series and F-Series!

http://www.kite-kit.co.uk/pdf/MutinyS-Series_PR.pdf

Message me if your interested in getting a kite to try it out!

-Drew Christianson
Mutiny Kites Agent
Attachments
Mutiny S-Series 10m.jpg
Mutiny S-Series 10m.jpg (40.06 KiB) Viewed 5157 times

DLDunK
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Skyway - Tampa
Style: Wake
Gear: Mutiny

Postby DLDunK » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:11 am

Hey guys I just wanted to comment on this.  I've been riding the 9m and 12m F series kites for the past few months and have been really pleased with the performance.  Both kites are really stable in the sky and always communicate their position through the bar.  The 12 has been my go to recently it turns a little slow when not fully powered but it pulls like a truck! I can just park the kite and ride. Hangtime on it is also huge.  So far I can say I've been really pleased with the kites.  Drew has also been great with customer service always quick to help or answer any questions.  I would definitely recommend asking Drew for a demo so you can check out the kites.

windsuks
Very Frequent Poster
Style: surf/old school
Gear: Airush/North/Ozone/RRD

Postby windsuks » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:21 am

Mutiny lent us a nice new 8m S.Series for a demo....very very nice kite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVoHsEwY ... ature=plcp

kiterdrew
Medium Poster

Postby kiterdrew » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:36 am

If your in the Hood River area come check out the new 2013 P-Series and S-Series!

Will be in town for the month and have been stoked with the condition so far lots of 6m and 8m days :)

Good Winds

-Drew
Attachments
photo.JPG

dyyylan
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: N/A

Postby dyyylan » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:32 am

Hey guys just wanted to post my thoughts on the new Mutiny P-Series, I've been riding them for a few months now and am loving them. I made a topic in the reviews section, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2377570

Return to “Kitesurfing”