Style: not yet defined :-)
Gear: Cabrinha xbows 06
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

F-one bandit spares in Europe?

Postby isidrov » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know a shop that sales original f-one bandit parts at a realistic prices? I only found http://www.one-proshop.com and their prices are ridiculous expensive.

My 3rd valve just cracked!

I fixed the other 2 times with tuff bladders and original f-one valves from fixmykite.com. They are very professionals but the strut size differs too much and also the delivery from US gets expensive. also does anyone know if any brand or generic strut bladders has the following dimensions?

length widest thinnest
152 cm 15 cm 9cm
140 cm 14 cm 8.5 cm

And finally: I know the topic came before but there wasn't a clear answer. Would North Quad bar fully work with Bandits? while both bars have their four lines equal, Bandit Y is quite high and the lines on the bandit bar are around 3 m shorter. If anyone has tried please share your experience, does also flag the quite correctly?

Many thanks, Bandits fly great, but the quality of the valves and bar are poor. I don't understand why after so much negative feedback from riders they havent updated it yet.

BigBafana
Medium Poster

Re: F-one bandit spares in Europe?

Postby BigBafana » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:47 am

I only know Francois Guyot - f-one Düsseldorf, Germany:
+49-179-464-6428

and

Jörg - f-one Hamburg, Germany:
info@fone-pro-shop.de
+49-173-900-0800

both really helpful and resourceful regarding f-one products and spares.

isidrov
Rare Poster
Local Beach: South East England
Favorite Beaches: Whitstable, East Wittering
Style: not yet defined :-)
Gear: Cabrinha xbows 06

Postby isidrov » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Thanks BigBafana, exaclty what I was looking for!

Isidro

Victor Beckmann
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Los Puntos(SydVestPynten) , Sylten and Poppelvej
Favorite Beaches: Los Puntos
Style: Freestyle
Gear: Slingshot Fuel 5-7-9-11-13 and F. One Acid 132x30

Postby Victor Beckmann » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:01 am

You can also try kitedanmark.dk..

I know we have alot of F-one spares, and i bet we can ship them out of denmark :wink:

Gigi;)
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Gigi;) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi,

we @ Dr.Tuba can produce all bladders for F-One kites. Feel free to contact me here with the info on model (Bandit), year, size and which ones do you need for the quote.

:bye:

PS: IMO North bar should work, but you'll have to set up the safety preferably the same lengths as on F-Ones bar eg. re-making the front Y to match the one on original bar.
isidrov wrote:Hi,

Does anyone know a shop that sales original f-one bandit parts at a realistic prices? I only found http://www.one-proshop.com and their prices are ridiculous expensive.

My 3rd valve just cracked!

I fixed the other 2 times with tuff bladders and original f-one valves from fixmykite.com. They are very professionals but the strut size differs too much and also the delivery from US gets expensive. also does anyone know if any brand or generic strut bladders has the following dimensions?

length widest thinnest
152 cm 15 cm 9cm
140 cm 14 cm 8.5 cm

And finally: I know the topic came before but there wasn't a clear answer. Would North Quad bar fully work with Bandits? while both bars have their four lines equal, Bandit Y is quite high and the lines on the bandit bar are around 3 m shorter. If anyone has tried please share your experience, does also flag the quite correctly?

Many thanks, Bandits fly great, but the quality of the valves and bar are poor. I don't understand why after so much negative feedback from riders they havent updated it yet.

Return to “Kitesurfing”