Forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:40 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: Sauble, Santa Rita, Valmitao
- Favorite Beaches: Santa Rita, Valmitao
- Style: Freestyle
- Gear: Cabrinha (little goat)
- Brand Affiliation: None
If you can scoot across the pond for tommorow - reading is for supertubos, at Peniche.
6-9m waves at supertubos tommorow and wednesday, side on 25-30kn.. 15 second period.. epic.
PM me if you need information on where to stay starting at 40 bucks a night beachfront 15m drive from the spot..
Pic, yours truly from same spot but imagine x3 - x4 faces on a 7m-9m..
- forecast_supertubos.jpg (36.89 KiB) Viewed 697 times
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: bigtone667, Google [Bot] and 9 guests