Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm
Has thanked: 0

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby SupaEZ » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:18 pm

[quote="Dj A-Ron"]Sorry Supa. I had to post this for people to see. :lol: [quote]

Hmmmmmm I guess private messaging ain't so private anymore

Go ahead...i got nothing to hide at all ....unlike Dimitri who purposely ( to sell kite) hides a lot.....
......through his INFINTE BS

.................... :pump: :surf: :sun: ...............................................................................................

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:42 pm

Dimitri M wrote:
Not funny!! :lol: come on man this thread is hilarious!! It's kiteforums day time soap... it's the only thing I come in here to read now... I got no tv and gd I can't get out to kite to save my life :lol: .......so keep posting :thumb:
Ok Mr.frankm1960 since you enjoy this thread so much and have no TV, here is another video from a different angle of that day when I was testing the INFINITY V3 in Naples in less then 5 knots.
Some times even the PROS fall in the water. Actually pros fall in the water more then average kiters.
Kiting in less then 5 knots on an SUP or a Race board is very hard and it's not for every body. Plus it's not fun at all. Its all pure adrenaline trying to achieve your goal and test the limits of what you can do and what the kite can do in such light conditions. So here is another view from that day when I tried to turn and the SUP board. You will see that the SUP board was going side ways towards the kite (pay attention at 3:14s) giving me no resistance on the lines in order to turn that kite. You will see at (3:25s) the kite is seating on it's side just waiting to be relaunched but not enough wind to relaunch it especially when it's less then 5 knots.
But at least the kite was able to stay up in the air until I was trying to turn that big ferry boat, then slowly the kite went down and laid on its wind tip while I was going side ways towards it.
So once again beleive what you want to beleive the truth is that the INFINITY V3 is an amazing light wind kite and a lot of people know that. But who wants to venture in the water in less then 6 knots!!!!! This test was to prove you that this kite can stay up in the air while on a board in less then 5 knots and it did.
Enjoy part 2 of the video.
:thumb:

He is HIDING the whole truth in his article and video...it is so sad to read and watch...painful stuff
........ :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :desperado: :desperado: :desperado: ...............

IT was not less than 5knots when he rode..and his stalled kite fell in after successfully jibing the SUP

HE never fell in the water...he MADE IT UP....ask yourself WHY would someone do that ???

All those believing him are believing a poker face BS artist...... he cannot fool everyone on KF

I invite ALL to watch it and see how sad it is to watch such a pathetic explanation

................................ :pump: :surf: :sun: ..................................................................................

Flight Time
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Venice Beach
Skyway Bridge North
Style: Freeride
Gear: 12 Epic Screamer
14 Epic Screamer
12 Liquid Force Havoc
16 Cabrinha Switchblade
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby Flight Time » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:02 pm

SupaMentalBreakdown wrote: Why don't you drive over to the "surf side" of Florida...
.....so that the T-REX dinosaur can bite your behind

Bring along your buddy Flight Time...i will give you guys a 2 for 1 light wind kitesurf riding lesson

I know you are young and still enjoy the gulf's kiddie pool
How touching! Weeks go by without me actually having working internet because I was moving, and there is someone who still thinks of me. :allbegood:

Maybe after you show me how to kitesurf, we can go out for a bite to eat and some warm conversation, and then perhaps I can punch you repeatedly in the neck until you have to drink from a straw for several months in retribution for all the negative crap that comes spewing from your pie-hole on this forum. :naughty:

Nice to hear from you again! :D

UKSurf
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: South Coast of UK
Gear: Liquid Force impulse Foil, Slingshot SST Wave

Postby UKSurf » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:31 pm

Flight Time wrote:Maybe after you show me how to kitesurf, we can go out for a bite to eat and some warm conversation, and then perhaps I can punch you repeatedly in the neck until you have to drink from a straw for several months in retribution for all the negative crap that comes spewing from your pie-hole on this forum. :naughty:
Your comments are totally out of order and a disgrace, but they pretty much sums up the attitude of some of the people "associated" with this brand. Bullshit and intimidation is not going to sell kites to anyone.

Flight Time
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Venice Beach
Skyway Bridge North
Style: Freeride
Gear: 12 Epic Screamer
14 Epic Screamer
12 Liquid Force Havoc
16 Cabrinha Switchblade

Postby Flight Time » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 pm

UKSurf wrote:
Flight Time wrote:Maybe after you show me how to kitesurf, we can go out for a bite to eat and some warm conversation, and then perhaps I can punch you repeatedly in the neck until you have to drink from a straw for several months in retribution for all the negative crap that comes spewing from your pie-hole on this forum. :naughty:
Your comments are totally out of order and a disgrace, but they pretty much sums up the attitude of some of the people "associated" with this brand. Bullshit and intimidation is not going to sell kites to anyone.
Is anything Supa has said in the past 3 months NOT been out of order and a disgrace? And I know you will take this as a glowing endorsement of Epic and that I am D's puppet or whatever, but I am not "affiliated" or "associated" with Epic just as I am not "affiliated" with Cabrinha, or Nike or Sony or Ford or Intel. I own their products, and I happen to like the ones I have. I am happy with the Epic products I have, and the service D has provided to me.

I am not bullshitting anyone, and I have nothing to sell. If I did, I would probably come here and post about it, because this thread is probably responsible for more sales of Epic's products than any paid advertisement he has ever run. Dimitri really should be paying Supa royalties for keeping this thread around for so long. :thumb:

PBKiteboarding
Very Frequent Poster
Style: New School
Gear: Fone
Nobile
Ozone Water & Snow
Flysurfer
Flyboards
Ocean Rodeo
Seaspecs
Location: PBKiteboarding.com Sales-Repair-Lessons Ozone, Aboards, Flysurfer, OR, Canada USA Worlwide

Postby PBKiteboarding » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:50 pm

The same day almost by the minute from a different lens... Dimitry and I think Damien.
Man videos are interesting and these guys really do have top end skill so they push the kites and technology see the limits. Great to see giving it a great Shot!

Not sure if this is on Youtube...
I would like to ride on a day like that... we get that lots.... and can be a great day hot sunny and flat and
could be a full day of kiteboarding.

Probably have to have Facebook to see....

http://is.gd/aFPtPs

So you see the Raceboard come from kiting downwind and probably saying few...! I made it back. That's what the wind race officials I'd say would cancel the race start...
Ah then, what's next? Flysurfer Ultralight lightwind kiting, then after that no kiting till I figure out how to make my kite airtight and fill with helium. :0 of well.... When the numbers get low the percentages of wind are so much harder to deal with.

Lots to learn from the video to improve lightwinds skills... it's great to see. How often do we get to see highly skilled guys comparing a Raceboard to a Sup. Love the internet and videos!

Paul
www.PBKiteboarding.com
Last edited by PBKiteboarding on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hunqi
Frequent Poster
Style: Old School
Gear: Ozone

Postby Hunqi » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:54 pm

UKSurf wrote:
I have to agree and great to see the myth busting Paul :clap: :clap: :clap:
After all these violence and BS I would never ever want a kite even for fee :!:
I just let the goon squad to live with their wet dreams of 2 - 4 knots legendary kiting on the forum.

:hallo@all:STOP THE BS!!! NOBODY CAN KITE IN 2 - 4 KNOTS!!!

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:04 pm

Can anybody "loyal to Dimitri" answer this simple question :

What drove him to make a video of himself falling in Naples :?: :?:
....instead of saying....so sorry...
.....my first original (post) to Mr.Latino about myself falling in was incorrect...please forgive me.

That would have been the most respectable thing to do ......don't you think ??

Instead he goes to the trouble of creating a weak cover up video

Live by the internet video marketing sword...and BS..and very often the first cut is the deepest

........................No reason to hide the dust (BS) under the carpet anymore..........................

............................ :pump: :surf: :sun: ..........................................................................

UKSurf
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: South Coast of UK
Gear: Liquid Force impulse Foil, Slingshot SST Wave

Postby UKSurf » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:09 pm

Flight Time wrote:Is anything Supa has said in the past 3 months NOT been out of order and a disgrace?
He has his opinions on lightwind kitesurfing and seems to be angry about Dmitri's claim that he went out to chest high to get out when they had their light wind contest. But threatening people with serious violence like that for stating an opinion you dont like is totally unacceptable.

PBKiteboarding
Very Frequent Poster
Style: New School
Gear: Fone
Nobile
Ozone Water & Snow
Flysurfer
Flyboards
Ocean Rodeo
Seaspecs
Location: PBKiteboarding.com Sales-Repair-Lessons Ozone, Aboards, Flysurfer, OR, Canada USA Worlwide

Postby PBKiteboarding » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:21 pm

All stuff happens in life with many things anyway...
Look at Gas Mileage...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/0 ... 63626.html

In many ways we just figure it all out in time...
In the end we just want better gas mileage from our cars and better lightwind performance in our kites to be able to kite more and have more fun.

I'm working on stuff to go lighter too and looking for what's next?

Looked like a friendly competative low wind kite challenge even top kiters learn things... we're all human... The easiest thing to do is to reduce a number in a flash! I guess when it gets so low.... The best is just to be out there and see what happens to the kites and gear. I learned how low I could go only from being out there with other Customers now that are getting good and with kiters on raceboards...
hmmm I have to get going on making these longer Flyrace fins...!

On the kite side, it's just what kite will stay up in the lightest air and have the most power...
Even with all this below. Paragliders deals with it Balloonists Gliders.... etc no kiters....

Paul
www.PBKiteboarding.com

Also look into nature and weather....
I saw some better Illustration before but this can show why at times near land the wind feels so light... or even nothing... or maybe go out to far and wind drops...

Hmmm
Stand on the beach in hardly any wind (#3 Picture) and heat from the sand.
Kite in (#2Picture)
Maybe drop the Kite in (#7Picture)

Once you figure that out a few times you don't read your meter anymore. You just put up a kite and try... That's what I do now... Man in 2004 we all waited for whitecaps....

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/jetstream/ocean/seabreezes.htm

https://www.brisbanehotairballooning.co ... eezes.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_breeze

Sea-breeze moving across the water (towards the viewer)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_breeze ... in_Florida

http://backyard.weatherbug.com/profiles ... l-texas-95

Last edited by PBKiteboarding on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Kitesurfing”