Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

EpicKites 4G

Forum for kitesurfers
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Re: EpicKites 4G

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:24 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Malaka "nikalaitzian"... I also had a great time on the SCREAMER 7 (4G). So in few words, these kites are not for sale.
Attachments
Father and son getting ready for the demos.jpg
Cameron checking the his lines for the RENEGADE 6.5.jpg
RENEAGADE vs SCREAMER.jpg
Dimitri kitelooping on the SCREAMER 7.jpg
DIMITRI having fun on the SCREAMER models.jpg
11 year old Cameron showing off what the RENEGADE 6.5 is all about.jpg

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Poster: KLK
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2381379
Well Mr.KLK all I can say is that we always try to push the limits and enhance any thing we come up with. But some times it's so hard to improve what we have. For example I could not improve the SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 (4G), so these sizes are basically the same then the (3GII) SCREAMERS but with different graphics and few minor changes.
But on the other hand, since the SCREAMER 10 LTD is our test pilot for the next generation of kites, Momi and I were able to come up with something different then the SCREAMER 10 LTD (3G II). Me personally I love the S10 (4G) because I can hold it in 35 knots compare to the S10 (3G II) in which I had a hard time holding down in 35 knots. But any way, you can't go wrong with any of these kites.
The SCREAMER 10 LTD (4G) will be out in September, but you can always find some good deals on the S10 (2010/2011/3G). Same thing with any other kite brands out there.
Attachments
GPV_0172-4.jpg

KLK
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby KLK » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:15 pm

And if anyone can actually understand that then congratulations.

So the new Screamers are the same as the old ones, are they the same price?

If the last Screamer LTD was good enough to release as a proto for the next generation of Screamers then why aren't the new Screamers the same as the previous Screamer LTD? You see what I mean?

It's a con.

marlboroughman
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Oldschool
Gear: Naish
Brand Affiliation: Make Kiting Great Again!

Postby marlboroughman » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Have you ever heard about thing called inflation? Did you get a raise lately? If not maybe you haven't improved. :lol: You can buy kites directly these days so why are you obsessed with Epic?

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:50 pm

I am sorry Mr.KLK but you are not making sense at all. From the start of EPIC kites we have been using the SCREAMER 10 LTD as a test pilot for the next generation of Screamers. The SCREAMER kites comes in 7/9/10 (which is our test pilot and its a mix of different ideas) /12/14.
So if few words the SCREAMER 10 is always changing and that is why we call it LTD which in English it means "Limited Edition".
I hope you get a better picture now about the SCREAMER models.
Once again thank you for your time.

Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay
Favorite Beaches: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Cloud D 4.8, 6.2, 8.0, 10.4
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Kanaha Shapes 37" board
Engine Harness with slider

Postby Laughingman » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:08 am

So I have to take back what i said about the 13m renegade ltd 4g. Once you are in winds of 12 knots or better the kite flys incredible on 22m lines. I would only ever put extensions on if it was less then that. Amazing how responsive this kite is... Even on a 48cm bar. Cannot wait for the bew bars!

Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster
Favorite Beaches: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Cloud D 4.8, 6.2, 8.0, 10.4
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Kanaha Shapes 37" board

Postby Laughingman » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:10 am

Bew = new.
Toby you need to allow editing with your iphone app!

Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Laughingman » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:53 am

Here is a photo of my wife managing straight onshore conditions on the 11m Renegade 4g. In the foreground you can see my custom Renegade 13m 4g extreme ltd.
Wow I love this kite!
Attachments
image.jpg

pj sofine
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2001
Style: silly
Gear: naish pivots 9,11, rpm 7,8,10,12 cf raptor ltd 136,140
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby pj sofine » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:45 am

KLK wrote:And if anyone can actually understand that then congratulations.

So the new Screamers are the same as the old ones, are they the same price?

If the last Screamer LTD was good enough to release as a proto for the next generation of Screamers then why aren't the new Screamers the same as the previous Screamer LTD? You see what I mean?

It's a con.
I understand your point - the 4g screamers should have more than cosmetic changes because they are to be based on the superior, previous year 10ltd (3g) Unless the 3g 10ltd has characteristics that won't appeal to the average rider, maybe? :idea:

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Postby L0KI » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:13 am

The Epic website does NOT say that ALL the ideas that go into the S10 LTD are going to FOR SURE make it EXACTLY into the next years regular Screamer line.
The KLK identity was created to stir shite and nothing more, every post in an Epic thread and 100% trolling.
This is what the Epic website says about the S10 LTD:
"We always have considered the Limited Edition as our concept kite for the next iteration of the Screamers. This kite is our proving ground for the future sizes."
Things that work out exceptionally well, may go into the regular Screamers the next year, or may show up in all the kites....or may not.
Last edited by L0KI on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Kitesurfing”