Durao
Medium Poster
Style: freestyle
Gear: Fuel x torch
Brand Affiliation: None

Naish Warranty - Blade Problem on Pivot 2015

Postby Durao » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:04 am

Hi Guys,
I have a Pivot 11M 2015 and his bladder show up I kind of litlle dilatation on it, have you heard about any kind of it?
When I was on a session and the bladder just leaked out. After this, we fixed it out, and after couple of others sessions, the bladder started to leak out again, this one almost the same spot than the first one.
If you guys had any experience like tha.. . I have washed it into to try to get all sands out, bujust recently....cheers!!
Last edited by Durao on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

KVL
Medium Poster

Re: Naish Warranty - Blade Problem on Pivot 2015

Postby KVL » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:13 am

Why dont you write a mail directly to Naish, instead of pumping such to the forum? Create a thunderstorm in public, and hope that Naish will suffer too much so they give you a new kite?

..Even we all think, that you have maintained the kite incorrectly or you have too many hungry and nasty bugs in the trunk of your car eating up your kite..

kas911
Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby kas911 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:44 am

Its quite hard to understand what you are writing. But if you have a punctured bladder thats really not a warranty issue!

So get over it. Buy a new, or repair your bladder and do everything you can to clean the LE and remove any possible objects stuck in the dacron canopy!

kas911
Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby kas911 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:46 am

Oh and the bulge could be that you pumped the bladder op to much when it was out of the kite. The bladder is very fragile and will expand quickly when its not fitted in the leading edge

Durao
Medium Poster

Postby Durao » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:14 pm

KVL wrote:Why dont you write a mail directly to Naish, instead of pumping such to the forum? Create a thunderstorm in public, and hope that Naish will suffer too much so they give you a new kite?

..Even we all think, that you have maintained the kite incorrectly or you have too many hungry and nasty bugs in the trunk of your car eating up your kite..

... I have already contact them, if read all the text you will find it... and this is a KITE FORUM, if you want to restrict what other have to say, you might create your own Forum..

you might be a Naish seller... If you do not have experience to add, you may better to stay quiet, otherwise look like you a Naish owner..

Durao
Medium Poster

Postby Durao » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:19 pm

kas911 wrote:Oh and the bulge could be that you pumped the bladder op to much when it was out of the kite. The bladder is very fragile and will expand quickly when its not fitted in the leading edge
Thanks for your advertise, I use to pump it hard, however I started to don't do that too hardt.. and clean up all blade .. it didn't happen any more, but I could find one new bulge.. anyway, thanks for try help me!

Durao
Medium Poster

Postby Durao » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:21 pm

Durao wrote:
KVL wrote:Why dont you write a mail directly to Naish, instead of pumping such to the forum? Create a thunderstorm in public, and hope that Naish will suffer too much so they give you a new kite?

... I have already contact them, if read all the text you will find it... and this is a KITE FORUM, if you want to restrict what other have to say, you might create your own Forum..

you might be a Naish seller... If you do not have experience to add, you may better to stay quiet, otherwise look like you a Naish owner..
Just adding.. I do not want a new kite, again if you read it at all,... I just bought a new 2016... But this situation is not normal, for sure!

dylan*
Very Frequent Poster
Gear:

Postby dylan* » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:42 pm

So you used a blade on your kite and it made a hole? What

Durao
Medium Poster

Postby Durao » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:47 pm

dylan* wrote:So you used a blade on your kite and it made a hole? What

It just blow up, when I was riding..I fixed it up, and a new one blow up again, it happens on the same day, closer to that repaired one.

knotwindy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: baja, gorge
Style: erratic to none
Gear: yes, I use gear

Postby knotwindy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:29 pm

Not blade, Substitute the word bladder, makes more sense

Return to “Kitesurfing”