Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: MA/NH
Gear: Switch & Cabrinha
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Update for me once dead kitesurfer

Postby NHKitesurfer » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:37 am

The kitesurfing community here is nothing short of amazing. They were kind enough to put on a charity benefit for me this past weekend on Cape Cod in Massachusetts. They made a very nice video which I'm sure everybody will appreciate.

https://youtu.be/nA9bmFscshE

or6
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1997
Weight: 81
Local Beach: Wijk aan zee, Zandmotor, Hoek and in between
Favorite Beaches: Muriwai NZ, El Medano Tenerife, la Ventana México, Hood River, Portland area, Vancouver Island, Wijk aan Zee, Moulay Bouzerktoun
Style: Waveriding
Gear: RRD Religion 4 meter, 5 and 7 meter Kauper XT Maverick, 9 meter Core GTS6, Ben Wilson Vibe 9, Peter Lynn Phantom v2 9, Appletree Klokhouse Noseless 5'3", Wanted Pure 6'0", Shinn Bronq Heritage, Gong Foil

Postby or6 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:54 am

Hey Joe,

One of your buddies already posted the video! They feel about you, obviously (hope that's a normal phrase in this context, English is not my first language).

Regards, or6

ThickAir
Medium Poster

Postby ThickAir » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Joe, you are a true inspiration. A lot of people would give up and just feel sorry for themselves, but you obviously get it. Seems like you have a wonderful family and network of friends, and that is the most important thing in the world. Best of luck in your continued recovery and keep up the positive attitude. Again, you are truly an inspiration!

NHKitesurfer
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: MA/NH
Gear: Switch & Cabrinha
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby NHKitesurfer » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:49 am

Thanks for the kind words. I was lucky enough to have Nick Jacobsen and the CEO of WOO Sports Leo Koenig visit with me today. I am grateful for the friends I have and those I will make tomorrow.

Return to “Kitesurfing”