vannibombonato wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:34 pm
athen wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:49 pm
Barra Grande sounds also interesting, I would like to have more info about it
vannibombonato wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:39 pm
Anybody went to Barra Grande?
I can only speak about researches I’ve made, I was supposed to go there this summer but ended up in Africa due to zika fear...

I had the impression that Barra Grande is a bit like Jeri used to be a few years back, when it was less crowded, less expensive, less everything.

It looks like there are plenty of spots, good pousadas, etc. not cheap at all, but not jeri.

Again, this is just researches, didn’t go there but it’s my next spot when I get a chance to go back to the Mecca (Brazil).
You're right!
Barra Grande is Jeri years back. In crowd, in prices and everything. And the big difference is that you cannot kitesurf in Jeri, you need do to Preá or Guriu. In Barra Grande the spot is in the front of the pousadas
I live in Fortaleza and organize this trips, contact me if you need a kitesafari. whatsapp: +55 85 99732-0800
Nati Fischer

Return to “Kitesurfing”