Forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:30 am
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anyone who has been to Cambodia and Sihanoukville? IÂ´m planning to go there in jan/feb 09, is there any idea to bring kitegear?
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:11 am
- Kiting since: 2008
- Weight: 80
- Local Beach: Kep Thmey (Kampot Beach)
- Favorite Beaches: Kampot Beach (Cambodia)
Phan Rang (Vietnam)
- Style: Big Air
- Gear: Ozone, Mystic, CrazyFly, Lip-sunglasses
- Brand Affiliation: Villa Vedici
Jan/Feb is an amazing time to go kiting in Cambodia.
Everybody talks about Vietnam but in the last few years Cambodia/Kampot is on the map!
flat water, perfect for the dry season. Strong winds like Vietnam and not crowded.
google: Cambodia Kiteboarding
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 74 guests