Forum for all hooked tricks
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:51 pm
- Kiting since: 1
- Local Beach: Courseulles sur mer
- Favorite Beaches: Jullouville
Saint Germain sur Ay
- Style: Airtyle
- Gear: Roca 12m
- Brand Affiliation: None
I wanted to know if Airush Vantage 2016 is a good kite for Airstyle?
I know it s kite designed for race and slalom but is it good for boost and hangtime?
I have the opportunity to get one new and it's much cheaper than a new rebel2018.
Thank you for your advices and help
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 360
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:04 pm
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: UK - all north east beaches
- Favorite Beaches: Redcar, Beadnell, Budle
- Style: everything
- Gear: everything Airush and shinn, and anything else I can get to try - I have to test it all, else I'd be a charlatan :-)
- Brand Affiliation: Airush and Shinn (UK)
I've been searching for a woo advantage for a while and came across the vantage 2016 in a clearance list early in the year. I bought an 11.. It didn't feel like it ripped off the water like the union II, in fact the Union III feels like even more of an uplift, but when you check the hang and height scores on the vantage 2016, it's very impressive indeed. I've not personally had the perfect day on mine yet, but the 11 made 17m in average power conditions.
I bought a 9 shortly after and am looking forward to a full power day on this. So far it's been 100% trusting and stable, no issues and they are very trusting to use if a bit pedestrian in handling compared to the Union III.
Return to “Airstyle”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests