Forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 4:21 am
- Gear: Cabrinha
- Brand Affiliation: None
Has anybody ridden these kites back to back?
If so, which was the preferred kite and why?
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:45 pm
- Local Beach: Melnragė, Elektrėnai, Vievis
- Favorite Beaches: Melnragė
- Style: wave, hydrofoil
- Gear: Ozone Chrono V3 UL 13m. Ozone Reo V5 9m and 7m, V4 10m. BWS Aeneema 5'5. Tons of GoFoil, Moses, Takuma foils. BWS Mulcoy Pro 6'0.
Would love to read this comparison also with other kites too. I tried Reo v3 and found that it's a great wave kite, it drifts well, however I found that it works best for short sessions as I get more tired with this kite comparing to others. Maybe Reo v4 is more smooth and move forgiving.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 948
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:14 am
- Local Beach: Holland
- Favorite Beaches: everywhere at the seaside, where it is allowed to kite
- Style: cruising& wave
- Gear: Airush Sector 54 V5, Cypher5'8 active, compact 5'6, Compact5'5 active, Limit Waves custom 5'6
Ozone reo V5 12 9 7 5
- Brand Affiliation: none
- Location: outer space
I had Reo V3....REO V4 is really much better, very smooth, eats gusts ...won't go back to V3, ranges are bigger etc.
Real improvement not just colours,
will test V5 when it comes just to be sure if it changes for the better, I think that will be difficult, but one never knows, if not I keep my V4 for sure.
Sorry did not fly the Cab.
Return to “Kitesurfing”