Forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 38778
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
Free prizes in exchange for some of your time - outside industry research
Please take your time and help filling out this survey...and enter to win one of the great prizes!
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 428
- Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:38 am
- Kiting since: 2012
- Local Beach: Kijkduin, IJmuiden, Schellinkhout, Wijk aan Zee, Marina, Mirns.
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Best Roca 4m, Naish Boxer 6 and 9m, GA Pure 8m Naish Trip 10m, Gong strutless 11m Modded Waroo 14m.
Mako 135x38 Mako 140x40 & Mako King 165x45, Crazyfly Bulldozer, T40 Moses Vorace Hydrofoil + Gong Wings
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Amsterdam
Did the survey..
Luckily it was possible to skip questions if none of the answers applied..
I really wonder how you can get meaningful information out of such a survey (coming from a scientific background)...
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests