Forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:51 am
- Kiting since: 2017
- Gear: NA
- Brand Affiliation: None
espana23 wrote: ↑
Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:53 am
I tried yesterday to keep the board on my feet on the pre-waterstart position, but one issue I had is that the recoil of my Cabrinha Overdrive bar was getting rubbed and cought on the rail of the board. I think this will damage the rail of the board in the long run. What do others with a similar bar do?
Anyone with a similar bar that can offer some advise?
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:27 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Camber Sands
- Favorite Beaches: Camber Sands, Greatstone, Minnis Bay, The Bluff, Marazion, Alcudia
- Style: trying hard
- Gear: Blade, North, Nomad, Shinn, Ocean Rodeo, Nobile, Airush, Slingshot, Crazyfly
- Brand Affiliation: Nope. Just a regular Joe.
ShaveTheWhales wrote: ↑
Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:12 am
apollo4000 wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:43 am
The dilemma of board recovery is a decision scale from body-dragging (best option), Go-Joes (good for distressing when learning), other kiters (hit and miss), taking a risk on the tide or waves doing the job (very hit and miss) then the heresy of reel leashes (expect prison if seen in daylight)....don’t mention, the reel. I mentioned it once and I think I got away with it.
Good luck and have fun.
Unrepentable total Blasphemy !
Toby time for a 1000 yr ban haa haa
...got caught mentioning the reel.
Return to “Kitesurfing”