forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:50 pm
- Kiting since: 2010
- Local Beach: Beit Yanay
- Favorite Beaches: Mui Ne, Kalpitiya, Prasonisi
- Style: Big Air, Wave, Foil
- Gear: Naish only :)
Hey guys, I have a small question.
I'm looking into buying a Monarch twintip, and wondering if I should get the 132 size rather than the 134.
Supposedly it's faster and you're more in control at strong winds.
I weight 80 kg.
Thanks in advance!
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:42 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Gear: Crazy Fly Bulldozer/Crazyfly Raptor LTD, Naish Pivot, Duotone Rebel, Crazyfly Hyper, Mystic Majestic X
- Brand Affiliation: Kiteboarding.com
With your weight, I would say go for the 134. If you were closer to or under 75kg, I would say the 132.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], davesails7, Google [Bot] and 11 guests