Forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 572
- Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:58 pm
kaioe wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:28 pm
2. stand upright , hold your arm to the side bend the arm at the ellbow , let the lower part of the arm hang down , your thumb is now facing your body - turn it backwards
as far as possible and than straighten the arm ....you will feel the strech ....than bend an strighten back and forth ...
Thanks! Do you mean that I turn my thumb backward (basically from wrist) or turn back the hand as far as I can and in either case then straighten by arm from elbow and then again bend it from elbow, please?
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:40 pm
- Kiting since: 3
- Local Beach: capetown
- Style: wave
- Gear: 7m
- Brand Affiliation: None
turn the right thumb so it would draw a counterclock circle and the left a clockwise circle ...best if you do both arms simultanous...I don´t know but when I do each arm individually I don´t feel the strech as strong as when I am doing both at the same time ...you basically look like a T when streched and in the begining position you arms just bent at the ellbow ....hope you understand ...I try you find a video ...just play around a bit you will feel the strech ....
the pain comes from the nerv running thouhg the missaligned part and the "pumped" up muscle ...
- These users thanked the author kaioe for the post:
- omg (Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:45 pm)
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], downunder, Google [Bot], Guttorm and 6 guests