Forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 492
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:10 pm
- Kiting since: 2015
- Style: Big Air, Kiteloops, Hydrofoil, Wave
- Gear: Eleveight, Moses, Mikes Lab, Kitech, Brunotti, Triton Creations
mar menor wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:48 am
Has anyone tried it against the new Peter Lynn Nova I would be interested in the comparison.Thanks
I have. Similar. Ozone far better quality, more bar pressure and more power.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:03 pm
- Kiting since: 2002
- Local Beach: mar menor,Spain
- Favorite Beaches: la llana,los narejos
- Gear: ozone kites ,HL and LEIs,liquid force solos,Peter Lynn Swell,shinn jackson and P foil,north fish.ocean rodeo mako
- Brand Affiliation: ozone,peter lynn,shinn
- Location: Murcia,Spain
Hi,when you say " Ozone far better quality" could you be more specific ,give details please?
ps which sizes did you compare?
Return to “Kitesurfing”