Forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 535
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:10 pm
- Style: Big Air, Kiteloops, Hydrofoil, Wave
- Gear: Eleveight
mar menor wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:48 am
Has anyone tried it against the new Peter Lynn Nova I would be interested in the comparison.Thanks
I have. Similar. Ozone far better quality, more bar pressure and more power.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:03 pm
- Local Beach: mar menor,Spain
- Favorite Beaches: santa pola ,la llana,los narejos
- Gear: PLKB Peter Lynn Synergies , PL Nova,Moses T38 and 633,north fish.ocean rodeo mako,Ozone Alpha
- Brand Affiliation: PLKB,moses,shinn ,Ozone
- Location: Murcia,Spain
Hi,when you say " Ozone far better quality" could you be more specific ,give details please?
ps which sizes did you compare?
Return to “Kitesurfing”