Did you have a WOO session as well? The app will offer you co combine WOO and Apple Health Kit sessions if you have them both on your phone, or if you already uploaded one already. The easiest way is probably like this:randykato wrote: ↑Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:27 pmI finally got a chance to try the new Apple Watch app and it's great, but when I saved the session to the Woo app on my phone it saved as a Freeride session rather than Big Air. Is there a way to switch the session to Big Air? I can't seem to find a way to do that.
- Record WOO+GPS session on your watch. Save it.
- Download WOO session in WOO app on your phone
- If your watch is ON, you should already have the Health session on your phone too - it syncs in background (you can verify in Fitness appp)
- In Upload Sessions you should see both - WOO and Healt sessions. Click on WOO session - it will offer you to combine with Healt session
- When you save, it will be Big Air with GPS track
Other scenarios are possible too, but this one is the most straight forward. It might sound complicated, but it is not - most steps are bihind the sceen and you don't need to do anything extra, they are there just to explain what how it works.