A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1855
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:10 pm
- Local Beach: First Landing State Park, Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Style: Kitefoil
- Gear: Delta Hydrofoil and board. Cabrinha Velocity 9m, Flysurfer Sonic2 11m, Ozone R1V2 15m
Hey, I think we talked at First Landing the other day...what you're describing with loading the foil with your rear foot and driving the pitch angle with your front is correct, that's how you ride fast. If we can meet up I'd be glad to sort of talk you through it and help you get your gear riding the way you like.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 317
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:57 pm
- Style: Foil foil.. and Old School!
- Gear: Too many to list
- Brand Affiliation: None
Breze wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:38 pm
You can also shim you stab for more down force, this will help with your front foot position
This is what I would do a bigger stab or shimm it to increase the angle that will move the pressure point forward.
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests