Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Covid vaccine

Forum for kitesurfers
Havre
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Local Beach: Oslo
Favorite Beaches: Jericoacoara (area) & Cabarete
Gear: Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic X Harness, Mystic Stealth Bar
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Covid vaccine

Postby Havre » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:55 am

Matty V wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:48 am
Havre wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:24 pm
Matty V wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:17 pm
Do they inject a micro chip/tracking device at the same time as altering your genetic make up? (Asking for a friend..)
Not sure why any of that is funny.

In many big cities they can now track anyone with CCTV - and find you within minutes. An English journalist tested it out with the Police and I believe it took them less than 15 mins to find him (I can't remember exactly).

In China CCTV is used to facially recognize minorities - sounding an alarm if a group of too many are gathered.

Not directly related to a vaccine, but at some point all of us on here will have to take a stand on how much of this we will accept as technology develops. If I was a betting man I would easily put some money on basically every Chinese citizen being chipped within the next 10-20 years. Some might not see the problem with that either of course - the mandatory part that is. Voluntarily getting chipped I couldn't care less.
That you take it seriously is funny.

That you think tracking people with CCTV is worth a mention when you carry a phone around with you and that gives location can film you and has a microphone, yet they doesn’t raise an eyebrow...

Anyway these micro chips in the FAXINE (fake vaccine) tell me about them it sounds good.
They don't?

Well. It is serious, but the easiest way is trying to be funny and then say it is funny that someone else doesn't find it funny. What was it jump called it? Cop out?

iriejohn
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 80kg, 1.76m
Local Beach: 50.7752° N, 0.9076° W (UK South Coast)
Gear: Lieuwe Shotguns
Ozone Enduro V2s
Flite 14.5 Aluula
Duotone Fish

Postby iriejohn » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:33 am

Matty V wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:48 am
Havre wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:24 pm
Matty V wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:17 pm
Do they inject a micro chip/tracking device at the same time as altering your genetic make up? (Asking for a friend..)
Not sure why any of that is funny.

In many big cities they can now track anyone with CCTV - and find you within minutes. An English journalist tested it out with the Police and I believe it took them less than 15 mins to find him (I can't remember exactly).

In China CCTV is used to facially recognize minorities - sounding an alarm if a group of too many are gathered.

Not directly related to a vaccine, but at some point all of us on here will have to take a stand on how much of this we will accept as technology develops. If I was a betting man I would easily put some money on basically every Chinese citizen being chipped within the next 10-20 years. Some might not see the problem with that either of course - the mandatory part that is. Voluntarily getting chipped I couldn't care less.
That you take it seriously is funny.

That you think tracking people with CCTV is worth a mention when you carry a phone around with you and that gives location can film you and has a microphone, yet they doesn’t raise an eyebrow...

Anyway these micro chips in the FAXINE (fake vaccine) tell me about them it sounds good.
The Norweegan authorities put the Faxine into Rakfisk because then Norweegans won't know what they're getting. :thumb:
Wiki wrote: Preparation method
Rakfisk is made from fresh trout or char. After gutting and rinsing, the fish is placed in a bucket and salted. Small amounts of sugar may be added to speed up the autolyzation process. The fish is then placed under pressure with a lid that fits down into the bucket and a weight on top. A brine is formed as the salt draws moisture from the fish. The rakfisk bucket is stored at under 5 degrees Celsius for one to three months.

Eating
The finished product does not need cooking and is eaten as it is. Rakfisk will traditionally be served sliced or as a fillet on flatbrød or lefse and almond potatoes. Some also use raw onion, sour cream, mustard-sauce, a mild form of mustard with dill.

Dave_5280
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1997
Weight: 78 kg
Favorite Beaches: Kanaha Beach Park, Maui, Hawaii, U.S.
Style: Freeride
Gear: Switchblades, Contras, CF Raptor TT. Ozone Frenzy foil kites with skis. Fixed bridle foil kites on handles with MBS landboard. Progression Sports videos.

Postby Dave_5280 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:02 am

Tracking Covid-19 vaccinations worldwide
By Henrik Pettersson, Byron Manley, Sergio Hernandez and Deidre McPhillips, CNN

Last updated: February 23, 2021 at 3:48 a.m. ET
At least 97 countries and territories have administered more than 208 million doses of a Covid-19 vaccine, barely a year after the first Covid-19 case was reported in China. Several different vaccines have been developed at record speed, in large part due to years of research on related viruses and billions of dollars in investment.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021/h ... cinations/

ieism
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2018
Gear: Flysurfer Peak 4

Postby ieism » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:27 pm

So the vaccines were already pretty much done, they only needed to at the micro chips. :rollgrin:

Just out of curiosity, how are these microchips powered?

Matty V
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 1998
Gear: Home made

Postby Matty V » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:33 pm

ieism wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:27 pm
So the vaccines were already pretty much done, they only needed to at the micro chips. :rollgrin:

Just out of curiosity, how are these microchips powered?
by microsoft proprietary AI chips that interface with Chinese nano tech that turns the hosts blood stream into a heat transfer system to provide a life time of energy to track you
These users thanked the author Matty V for the post:
iriejohn (Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:28 pm)
Rating: 6.67%

Havre
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic X Harness, Mystic Stealth Bar

Postby Havre » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:40 pm

Exactly. Because chipping people is something completely unrealistic?

When would say no ieism? How far into 1984 would you go before they found a boundary even you wouldn't be willing to cross? Just out of curiosity - or is any sort of serious discussion beneath you? It is easier just to ridicule strawmen you invent instead?

Dave_5280
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Switchblades, Contras, CF Raptor TT. Ozone Frenzy foil kites with skis. Fixed bridle foil kites on handles with MBS landboard. Progression Sports videos.

Postby Dave_5280 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:13 pm

Fact check: RFID microchips will not be injected with the COVID-19 vaccine

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN28E286

Havre
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Havre » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:18 pm

Dave_5280 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:13 pm

Just for the record. I have never said anything like that - and I'm not sure if anyone else have either? Might have been one post a long time ago?

The question is a general question. I see many believe vaccines should be mandatory, but even so when do those people then draw the line? I'm not sure why that question is seen as ridiculous?

Matty V
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 1998
Gear: Home made

Postby Matty V » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:32 pm

Only your posts and paranoia are ridiculous.

Bill is watching you while you sleep...

Dave_5280
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dave_5280 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:50 pm

Havre wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:18 pm
Dave_5280 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:13 pm

Just for the record. I have never said anything like that - and I'm not sure if anyone else have either? Might have been one post a long time ago?

The question is a general question. I see many believe vaccines should be mandatory, but even so when do those people then draw the line? I'm not sure why that question is seen as ridiculous?
Ok, but you just said above: “Exactly. Because chipping people is something completely unrealistic?”

I’m ok with people electing to not get the vaccine as long as they pay all the financial cost of getting Covid and not make others pay the cost. I have claims now at $1.6 million, $1.3 million, $960K, $70K, and $80k, and most people can’t afford those costs. Also, it makes more vaccine available to those that want it.

Return to “Kitesurfing”