About the last 7 months I've had an F-One inflatable wing board. I added 3D printed coanda effect disruptors to make it plane better and a handle to make it easier to carry to and from the water. It was a good purchase and I've been winging properly now about 5 months.
I also have a 650mm mast which together with the huge 7'6 F-One board has meant my wave riding has suffered as I'm too close to the water with a long board sticking out too far in front.
So a couple of months back I finally got around to designing a new board and after a long wait for an Aliexpress foil box that turned up with correct courier number but someone's soldering flux instead of my part I bought RideEngine tracks locally, did a CNC jig to align them, dremmelled some M8 nuts to fit the tracks and finally this morning finished glassing the underside after potting the tracks with 2-part pour foam.
Needs some sanding and finishing coat but it's close to rideable finally! I'm 104Kg, board I built heavy at 8.4kg (600gsm unidirectional 150mm glass fibre running top and bottom past the foil box, inside layers of print polyester)
Board is sitting close to a night store heater and my plan is to give it a bit of a sand in the next couple of days, clear out the glass covering the foil slots when it's set like a rock and then test it in 3 days when the wind is up again...
The board's volume came out as 93 litres according to Meshscape so I'll effectively have about 85 litres of lift + the recessed deck lets me get part of my legs under water early. I still haven't learned to gybe yet but I'm thinking the lower bouyancy will be a big incentive now!